Bed time and Morning kisses

(Full credit to whoever drew that picture <3 Nice job)

(Y/N) returned from the shower dressed in a pair of red pajama shorts and a camisole. She walked in finishing applying her lotion to keep her skin moist.  Immediately upon entering the room, she noticed the thick atmosphere, aswell as the two boys facing away from eachother. Reiner was the first to notice her.

"Is everything ok...?" she asked.

"Yeah we're fine. We were just waiting for you"Reiner smiled. 

(Y/N) looked at Bertholdt who held an obviously fake smile. She sighed and walked beside him, kissing his cheek. Bertholdt looked at her, gaining a feint yet genuine smile. 

"Come on. Let's get comfy" Reiner patted a spot beside him.

(Y/N) held onto Bertholdt's hand and sat beside Reiner, bringing Bertholdt to sit beside her. She sandwhiched herself in and sat against the pillows. Reiner layed down placing his head on her lap. She placed a ahnd over his hair, running her fingers through it slowly.

"I didn't think we'd have a sleep over so soon.."Bertholdt commented quietly.

"Oh speaking of. I'd becareful if I were you (Y/N). Bertholdt sleeps weird" Reiner laughed.

"It's not that weird.."
"Are you kidding? I watched you with half your butt in the air, hugging a pillow like a teddy bear"

"Reiner!--"

"Aww..that's kinda cute.." she giggled.

Bertholdt looked away blushing heavily. Reiner sat up and stretched. 

"Welp..I'm getting tired" 

"Already?" (Y/N) picked at the sheets.

Reiner layed down against the pillow and yawned a bit, nodding at her question.

"Besides..we have to get up early to make you breakfast.." Bertholdt said.

"Breakfast..? You guys, you don't have t-
"Tut Tut" Reiner placed a finger over her lips, hushing her. "We want to. So we're going to. No objections"
"But Rei-"
"I HAVE SPOKEN!" he echoed through the room.

(Y/N) laughed and gave in with a sigh.

"Ok ok fine."  

Reiner stretched getting in his position to sleep. Bertholdt hopped up to turn the lights off, and hopped back into bed gettinh himself ready to sleep. (Y/N) pulled the sheets up placing them neatly over the three of them. Bertholdt turned over to face (Y/N), and half lidded his eyes waiting for her to lay down. Once she did, he wrapped an arm over his hip, placing his hand over her stomach. She smiled sweetly over her shoulder, and cuddled closer to him, pressing her back to his chest. Bertholdt gladly pulled her closer leaving no space between them.

"Gnight.." he whispered in her ear.

"Gnight.." she replied softly, placing a hand over his. "Gnight Reiner.."

"Gnight" he replied turning to face her.

Bertholdt buried his nose and mouth at the top of (Y/N)'s head, instantly falling asleep. Reiner caught onto Bertholdt holding (Y/N) while he fell asleep, and furrowed his brow a little.

In return, Reiner placed his head against (Y/N)'s and pressed himself against her, wrapping his arms around her as well.

Bertholdt looked down at Reiner from his position and squinted his eyes as a warning to the blonde. But Reiner merely smirked in a cocky manner and kept his hands on the smaller girl.