Accidental Arousal

Reiner rummaged through his drawers looking for anything (Y/N) could wear. He'd already picked out one of his boxers, and a tank top. She had on the tank top, which reached the middle of her thighs. She of course had only the tank top on. She was wringing out the water from her panties into the towel he'd given her. They'd dried up pretty nicely. Slightly dampened, but still slightly damp at the top. She slipped them on, feeling fair comfy. 

"They should dry overnight" she thought to herself. 

Reiner scratched his head.

"Sorry. I don't have anything close to a bra..you might have to go without one tonight.."

"It's fine. I usually do that" 

"We should sleep over more often then.." he joked.

She laughed and shook her head, laying down in his bed. She stretched out slightly, retracting her limbs again. Reiner closed the curtains to his window, and flicked off the lights. He walked over to (Y/N) throwing the blankets over her smallish form. 

"If you need anything just let me know alright?"
"You're leaving..?"
"I'm gonna sleep on the couch" he yawned a bit. 

"But this is your bed.."
"Well..you need your privacy. You are a girl.."
"So?"

He swallowed hard, thinking about what it would be like to sleep beside her. He wasn't sure if she was really inviting him. She was certainly right, it was his bed. He gave in with a small sigh and slipped under the sheets beside her. She scooted against the wall slightly, leaving him plenty of room. (Y/N) turned over, turning her back to him. 

"G'night Rei.." she said, sleepily. 

"goodnight.."

A brief moment of silence fell over the dark room. (Y/N) turned her head, finding Reiner already out like a light. She giggled to herself and turned over. She closed the gap between the two, moving her body as close as possible to him, and cuddled him. She looked at him, half lidded, and smiled seeing he was still sound asleep. She kissed the tip of his nose, and slipped into her own slumber..

~~~
~~~

The next morning, she woke up to find herself being squished in the arms of the blonde male. Reiner had completely wrapped his arms around her, one hand on her butt, while the other wrapped around her back. She felt her face getting hotter as she blushed from the foreign contact. She yawned, and took a deep breath of air, getting nothing but his intoxicating scent from the shirt, him, and the bed. She shuffled a bit, removing herself from his grasp, without waking him, and sat up. She looked over at the window. Light attempted to come through, but the curtains blocked it. 

(Y/N) moved herself over Reiner, straddling his hips, in attempts to leave the bed, but at that very moment, he'd shifted, placing both arms on her thighs, keeping her in her position. She blushed heavily, and began prying his hands off of her thighs, but to no avail. Eventually, Reiner woke up. She groaned, gripping hard at her thighs. She winced a bit, but the pain went away quickly. 

He blinked a few times, before noticing her position.

"I didn't realize you were ready" he joked.

"Shush."

"Morning" he yawned.

"Goodmorning.."

Reiner kept his hands on (Y/N), moving them up to her hips, then sat up against the head of the bed, pulling her closer. She felt odd, but instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips. 

"Excited for the party tonight?" he asked.

"Y-yeah..you?"
"Definetely. You're gonna have a great time. Trust me"

He placed a hand on her head, running his fingers through her hair.

"You look pretty good with bed head" he laughed.

"Stop it. I do not"

"You do. Really. You should go like that to the party."

"Maybe..not.." she laughed nervously. "I'm gonna make breakfast for you..ok..?"
"You sure you wanna cook again?"

"It's no trouble.."
Reiner moved his hips upwards to stretch, not keeping in mind (Y/N)'s position. She lifted her head, and bit her bottom lip feeling his lower body press firmly against hers. She kept quiet, swallowing a hard moan in the back of her throat. 

"Alright. I'm gonna hit the shower real quick." he groaned.

"Okay.."

(Y/N) lifted herself off Reiner's body, with a bit of his help. He walked off to the bathroom to shower off, but she stayed on the bed for a little while, "readjusting" herself.

Eventually, she went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. She started to cook an Omelet, when suddenly she felt a pair of hands grab her waist. She jumped slightly.

"Did I scare you?" Reiner laughed behind her.

"Yes" she exhaled.

"What are you making?"
"Just eggs...I didn't know what else to do"

"Do you do anything special with them?"
"Nope..just regular eggs.."

"Still excited to eat them"

He sat down at the table and sighed. His stomach rumbled. 

"Hungry?" she asked playfully.

"Yeah." he laughed. "Hey. We should run by your place to get you dressed up for the party. Not that I mind seeing you like that" he raised a brow pleased with her appearance.

She set down his omelet with a glass of juice and sighed.

"Boys will be boys"
"C'mon. You look great in my clothes. Who knows. Maybe after a while you'll be wearing my clothes a lot more often."

"Is that a one night stand joke?"
"Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't" He took a bite of his food.

"Ahhh..Reiner...what am I gonna do with you..."