Ymiracles

The two had finally arrived at (Y/N)'s house, and just as promised, their special lady sat in the driveway popsicle in mouth, jean shorts, and a red wife beater shirt and a pair of flipflops. 

"(Y/N)!" Reiner called out to her. 

(Y/N) sat up and smiled, walking over to the two boys. Reiner rushed her down pulling her into a tight hug, her legs wrapped around his hips.

"Heyaaa" she sang sleepily. 

"Good to see you're ok..." Bertholdt smiled, his voice fading as he spoke.

"Why'd you think I wasn't...?"

"Well..you weren't respond to our calls,plus you didn't show up to class today." Reiner replied, slipping his hands under her butt for support. 

(Y/N) placed her head on his collar bone and shut her eyes for just a second.

"I thought you were being held hostage..." Bertholdt mumbled.

(Y/N) giggled and shook her head weakly.

"Nah...I was finishing up a little project. "

"So long as you're alright" Reiner set her down.

She scratched her head and smiled.

"How was class?" she asked.

"Not bad actually" Reiner smirked.

"I don't know..I wasn't paying attention.." Bertholdt admitted.

"Y-yeah..." Reiner gave in admitting to it himself.

"Aww. I guess I can email Mike and get the notes from him...."

"Talk about responsible" Reiner laughed rubbing her head. 

"So. You're going to get parts?" Bertholdt asked "What for..?"
"Oh, right. The little project I'm working on, just needs a few little touch ups that i'm missing. Then I'll be all done"
"Well, will you show us when you finish?  Your inventions are  super cool" Reiner upsold her.

"Ahaha. Ok sure thing. I should get going If i'll be back by sundown.."

"Well..just be careful ok..? The streets get really dark after 9:30.." Bertholdt said.

"I'll be ok. If something happens I'm definitely calling you two first."

"That's our girl" Reiner smirked.

He leaned in, giving her a firm kiss on the lips, then pulled away. Bertholdt blushed and looked at the ground, twiddling his thumbs. (Y/N) smiled and stepped forward, kissing the tall boy on the lips gently. He smiled at her, and began walking off with Reiner, waving goodbye to her for the meanwhile. (Y/N) set out on her search for her needed parts. 

~~~
~~~

7:15 had arrived, and sunset had fallen over the horizon. (Y/N) began to head home along the calming streets, with a worn out shopping bag she'd found. Numerous metal parts clanked and banged into each other as she walked. She looked up at the sky. Grey clouds of nighttime rolled in covering the yellows and oranges of the sky. 

"Better take a back route.."

she began walking down an alley leading between two buildings. A few stray cats mewled at her as she walked and followed her a short distance along trash bins. She stopped and looked at one, perched royally on a  trashcan lid, and smiled, giving it a small, playfully mimicking "meow".  (If anyone knows what anime I just referenced comment it and i'll love you)

A loud sound of shuffling and struggling sound, came from an upcoming turn. (Y/N) turned the corner and looked to find a light grey metal grocery truck parked in back of a store. She stopped for a moment, hearing struggling sounds of a woman, and the scraping of something in the truck. She stepped a bit closer, but stopped when someone jumped out of the truck. The girl sighed, and wiped her forehead of sweat. (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she realized who it was.