Crush

(Y/N) lay on her bed, curled up in her pillows.  The puffiness in her eyes had decreased drastically. Her throat felt clogged, and her feint hiccups had died out. Annie lay on the bed beside her attempting to comfort her. She was fetal positioned, like (Y/N), both had their eyes closed.

Annie opened her eyes to look at (Y/N), still curled in her blankets.

"What happened?" she asked.

"...Seven minutes in heaven..that's what happened"
"Ymir pulled that shit again I'm guessing.."
"You've played?"
"Yeah. I ended up with Armin."

"Oh.."
"Who'd you get"
"Bertholdt..." 

"And you didn't like it?"

"No..that's not it.."
"Then why are you upset?"

"Because I didn't know what to do...I let out a side of me that I didn't know I had...I felt so..dirty..."
"It's something you've never done before. Things about you are gonna show up more."

"I know...I hate being a teenager.." she sighed. "Being around guys now is weird...especially Reiner and Bertholdt...you should've seen Reiner's face when I went in the closet..he looked like I just betrayed him..."

She buried her face into the pillow and groaned. Her throat clogged again, and her voice became shaky again. 

"God I hate puberty!" she yelled. "Why does this have to happen! I hate this!" she sat up and screamed pulling at her hair. "I don't like this feeling not at all!"

"Relax" Annie sat up. "That's why you have me"

"Huh..?"
"Look. I may seem like a cold hearted person, and sometimes I am. But with you, I don't need to be. You're one of the few people I can tolerate and like being around. So I can be a bit more open. I'm gonna help you through this."
"Jeez Annie your personality took a 180...are you sure this is still Annie Leonhardt from school?" she tapped Annie's forehead.

Annie reflexively grabbed her hand and bent in back as far as possible, gaining (Y/N)'s pain.

"ow ow owie ok ok!"

She let go, and (Y/N) chuckled holding her hand.

"I guess it is you" she smirked.

 She sighed and lay back down on her back.

"Thank god you are my friend" she said.

Annie lay next to her and gave a light hum in her throat. She huffed closing her eyes.

(Y/N) let off an excessively loud sigh.

"What a night" she said.

~~~~
~~~~
The next morning, (Y/N) woke up with Annie standing above her.

"Morning" she said.

"Morning Annie.."

She stretched, and yawned. 

"You're up early.." 

"Not really. It's 2 pm"
"What? Really..?"
"Mhm"

"Ah jeez...I overslept again..."
"Your dad called"

"Really?!" (Y/N) darted upright. "What did he say?"
"He said he'll be home Thursday. He's got some stuff to do at the scrapyard"
"Ah. Atleast he's alright"
"I'm gonna head out today" Annie said.

"Where you going?"
"Armin asked to study with me."
"Oki. Want me to pick you up?"
"No. I'll be fine"
"Are you leaving already?" she asked, watching Annie walk to the living room.