Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

After a while of walking I start to feel my fear gets to me. I start hyperventilating. "Y/N are you okay?" Sam put a hand on my shoulder and I flinch. "Get me back! Get me back!" I say repeatedly. "Okay!" He carried me since I can barely take a step. I passed out in the middle of the way back.

Meeting Them

Y/N P.O.V

When I woke up I realize I was back in my house. I look around me to see I'm in my room. I sigh and sit up on my bed. 'Looks like I'll never be normal' I thought sadly. I stand up, running a hand on my hair.

I walk outside my room. "Master. Are you okay? You're unconscious when you are taken home" I turn to see Rose. "I'm fine Rose. And what did I tell you about calling me master?" "Um... Not to call you that?" "Exactly, so...why did you?" "I'm sorry I'm not use to calling you by name" "it's okay. Just call me Y/N next time, 'Kay?" "Yes Y/N" I smile at her. "Oh and Rose?" "Yeah?" "Can you prepare dinner for us? I'm kinda hungry" "sure thing. But... Us?" "Yes you guys will be joining me as usual" "okay" I then walk towards my living room.

I decided to read a book. In the middle of reading I heard a loud commotion outside. Out of curiosity I walk towards the door and step outside, but not too far. "Y/N.... What are you doing?" I turn so see Sam. "I heard loud commotion. I'm curious what happen" "but your phobia..." "I'll be fine. As Long as I don't leave the house" "*sigh* okay..."

Then 7 guys came in view. "Hurry this way!" One of them yell at the others. Upon closer look I realise who these guys are. BTS. I walk towards the gate "come in you guys" they turn to me. "Why should we?" "Well it's your choice. Come in here or your crazy fans found you" they look at each other, but in the end they agree to come in. Just as I close the door, I hear those crazy fans yelling outside, then their voice fading. I walk towards the window and look outside to check and see no one. I turn to the boys "well... You guys are safe now" "mind if we ask who are you?" "I'm L/N Y/N. And welcome to my home" "well Y/N, nice to meet you. We're-" "no need for further introduction I know who you guys are" I say softly to them. "You do?" "Yupp" "then tell us our name" "alright. Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin, Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga, Jung Hoseok a.k.a J-hope, Kim Namjoon a.k.a Rap Monster or Rapmon, Park Jimin a.k.a Jimin, Kim Taehyung a.k.a V, and lastly the golden maknae Jeon Jungkook a.k.a jungkook" I say one by one pointing at each of them. "Wow you got all right" "I know" "are you an ARMY?" "Yeah... Just not a crazy one" "Glad to hear" Rapmon said.

"Y/N... Dinner is ready" I turn to see Rose. "Okay, thank you" I turn to the boys "care to join me? You guys must be hungry from all the running" they look at each other then turn back to me "is it really okay?" "Why not? You guys are my guest after all" "alright, thanks for the invitation" I just nod and smile at them. "Question?" I heard V said. I turn to him "what is it?" "Is that your Mom" "no... My butler" "but she call you by name" "so?" "I never meet a girl who owns a mansion yet the butler calling her by name" "I don't like to be label from my level. I like to be seen as an equal. They're human too after all" they look surprise as I said that.

Taehyung P.O.V

'Wow... She's really something"

Jungkook P.O.V

'I never met a girl like her'

Namjoon P.O.V

'She's one of a kind'

Hoseok P.O.V

'She's so bright'

Yoongi P.O.V

'She's humble'

Jimin P.O.V

'She's different, most rich girl are spoiled and arrogant'

Jin P.O.V

'She has such a kind heart'

Y/N P.O.V

All of them is looking at me with a weird expression. I clear my throat snapping then out of their day dreaming. "Why are you guys looking at me so weirdly?" They just laugh nervously.

"Well let's head to the dinning room then" I say leading the way with them following behind. They stay silent as I lead the way. But I feel their eyes on me. I open the twin door leading to the dining room.

 I open the twin door leading to the dining room

"Have a seat guys" I say gesturing the table. They seat next to each other in one row. The butlers just stood there. "What are you guys waiting for? Come join us" the boys was surprise. But didn't say anything.

They look at the food wide eyed

They look at the food wide eyed. "Don't just sit there. And looking confused. Go on help yourself" "do you always eat this much" "I never eat alone. My butlers always eat with me" they turn to the butlers who nod their head. "What happen if there's left over" "if it's still edible. I told the butler to give them to homeless people" again they look surprise. Then we start eating.

After we finished eating we notice how late it was outside. I turn to the boys "you guys are welcome to stay here if you want to" they look surprise. "Why did everytime I say something you guys would look surprise" "it's just... We never meet a girl like you" I just giggle. They blushed.

*to be continued*

A/N: imma stop right here. It'll be too Long if I add more and you'll be boring. I'll be updating soon. I'm planning on making a YouTube channel, and upload dance cover. But I don't know when probably soon. I'll let you know. Please watch it when I did update. See ya!!!