Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

After we finished eating we notice how late it was outside. I turn to the boys "you guys are welcome to stay here if you want to" they look surprise. "Why did everytime I say something you guys would look surprise" "it's just... We never meet a girl like you" I just giggle. They blushed.

Painful Memories

Y/N P.O.V

The boys agreed to spend the night here. Of course after getting permission from their manager.

We are sitting in the living room. Watching the TV. We sat in silence before it was broken by Jungkook "Y/N?" I turn to him. "Yeah?" "Just out of curious.... Where's your parents?" I just sit there froze at the question. While my butler who I ask them to join just stood there wide-eyed and shock from the question

That question brings back all that memories. The psycho, blood everywhere, my dead parents. As I'm having flashback to all that, the boys look at me confused. My eyes are open wide as I look down and begun to shake badly. I stood up "I-I gotta go" I say weakly. Just as I was about to take a step to leave the room I collapse. Everything turn black. The last think I remember is a bunch of people running towards me and someone catches me.

Jungkook P.O.V

'Was it something I said? Why did she seem to have a panic attack after I asked that question?' I thought as I look down at Y/N in my arms. She's unconscious. I pick her up and laid her on the sofa as the hyungs stood up.

"You shouldn't ask that, sir" I turn to the voice to see its one of Y/N's butler, Rose. "May I ask why?" Rapmon Hyung said. "That triggers a bad memory she has when she was a kid" "what happen when she was a kid?" Taehyung Hyung asked. Rose look at the other butlers and back to us and sigh.

She begin to tell us what happen. We just listen shocked. By the end of the story we are left speechless. "T-that's why s-she's reacting that w-way. W-when I asked a-about her p-parents?" The butlers just look down. "So... She never left the house since that day?" Yoongi Hyung asked. All the butler just nod.

"Gosh I'm so stupid" I say. "No Jungkook..." "It's my fault, if only I didn't asked her that question she wouldn't be like this" I say gesturing at Y/N's unconscious body. "You didn't know..." Jin Hyung said trying to comfort me. But I feel so guilty. I look at Y/N to see her stirring. I notice there's glisten in her eyes. 'Is she crying?'

Y/N P.O.V

I see it. Blood everywhere. Dad.... Mom... They're all dead. I just stood there unable to move. I wish I could've done something.... Anything....

I jolt awake. I breathe heavily. I look around me to see everyone looking at me worriedly. "Y/N.... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked that. I'm so sorry..." Jungkook plead for my forgiveness kneeling next to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's okay.... I'm okay now. You didn't know. Don't blame yourself" he hug me back tightly. Without me noticing all the other boys looking at us with jealousy.

Time-skip

It's midnight. I've take all the boys to their bedroom. I'm just laying down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I turn to my side and close my eyes. Trying so hard to fall asleep.

'Will I ever be free from this fear? Or will I always be stuck here?' I sigh. Slowly drifting to sleep.

Next Day