Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

I just stayed silent. Soon their footstep is fading away. Indicating they have left. I got up from the floor I was sitting at and flop onto my bed. That night... I cried myself to sleep.

Why are they fighting about me? I don't want them to fight about me.... I don't want their relationship to be ruined because of me...

-What Should I Do?-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week... Since they all confessed to me. I really don't know what to do... Who should I pick? Or am I able to?

To be honest.... I'd rather not pick anyone. I don't wanna pick one of them and leaving the rest heart broken. It's just seem cruel to do so.
Why do they all have to fall for me? I'm just... Me. They can easily find a girl out there... Why do they have to fall for me.

Their relation with each other isn't good. They argue often. Especially during training. It's not good for their group and they know it. But they pretend to get along for the sake of the fans. Was it a mistake for me to meet them? I don't know what to think anymore.

So many questions in my head. None of them have an answer. I wish I had someone to talk to. They can give an advice.

Today is just another day of their argument. I'm not gonna lie... It's starting to affect me too. During practise, I'm starting to loose my focus. In result.... I keep getting scold from my choreographer.

Our manager decide to let us have a break. I'm in the car sitting next to the driver, while the boys is all behind me. They all just keep ignoring each other which made the whole journey back home dead silent. This silent is really killing me... But I said nothing. I'm scared to make the situation more difficult for us.

We've finally reach home. I hurried my way to my room before any of the boys could say a thing to me. Yeah... I've been avoiding them. Which is hard... Remembering we now lived together in my mansion. Once I reach my room, I shut the door and lock it preventing any of the boys to come in. I flop myself on the bed and sigh while looking at the ceiling.

'I have to find a way to settle this. I'm sick of the tension going on between us. I want us to be back like how we used to be' I thought as a tear escape my eye. I turn my head to the side to see my family picture. I got up and walk towards it. I pick it up and sit on the floor. I look at it to see a little girl, h/l (hair length) h/c (hair Color) hair. being in the arm of her parents. The little girl is me.

'Mom.... Dad.... I wish you guys are here. You guys can help me out of this situation... I don't know what to do..." I cried and clutch the photo close to my chest.

Then an idea popped up in my head. It's the only way. They won't fight for me if I'm not here anymore. 'No... I'm not gonna suicide. I'm leaving this place' I wait until midnight before leaving. I got up from the floor and start packing.

It is soon midnight. I've written a letter for the boys. My apology and my goodbye. This is for the best. I pick up my luggage and walk towards the door. I glance back at my room one last time. Before turning off the light for the last time. Since it's midnight... None of the boys is up. Which is why I chose to leave midnight. Because if they would've known... They would've stop me from leaving.

I've reached the front door. Before leaving I look back inside with a sad smile. "Goodbye boys... This is for the best of us all" I whispered. Then I turn and leave this house.

The Next Morning

Taehyung P.O.V

It's really early in the morning. I'm worried about Y/N. Ever since she knows about our feelings for her, she's been avoiding us.

She never come out of the room. Unless it's time for dinner. Our relationship with each other isn't any good. Throughout training we keep on arguing. But we tried to hide it during performance and act to get along.

I decided to check on Y/N. As I reach her room, I give the door a single knock. "Y/N... Can I come in?" No answer... I try to knock again. Still no answer. So I try to open it. To my surprise it is unlocked. I open it slowly.... I glance around the room. There's no sign of her at all. I glance at her desk to see a single letter. Curious I step inside and took the letter. I sit on her bed as I start to unfold the paper.

My eyes scan through the letter as I start reading. By the end of the letters, I feel my tears stream down my cheek. "No... It can't be... Where is she.... No!!!!" I screamed. I collapse on my knees. Soon footsteps are heard from outside.

The door swung open to reveal my bandmates. "Tae! Why are you screaming! Not to mention... Early in the morning." Jimin Hyung yelled. I can't reply cause I'm busy sobbing. So instead of answering him. I hand him the letter.

Jimin Hyung took it from me and start reading. I can see the glisten in his eye. Namjoon Hyung took it from him and start reading it out loud.

Dear BTS,

I can't express how thankful I am to be able to meet you guys. I'm really sorry that I have to leave you guys like this. I don't want you guys to fight for me anymore. I can't pick any of you and leave the others heart broken. It's just really cruel to me.

So I decided it was best if I leave. Please don't hate each other and get along like you guys used to be. Just think that I don't exist. I'm sorry again.

Thank you so much... For curing my phobia. I can finally explore and be free. Please guys... Don't be sad about my departure... This is for the best. I love you guys dearly.... This is my goodbye.

Love,
Y/N~

As Namjoon Hyung finished reading... We all have tears streaming down our face. Hoseok Hyung walk over to me and pull me into a hug.

We've lost her.... We've lost Y/N. We don't know, if we'll ever be able to see her again. But I sure hope... One day we'll able to see her.

*to be continued*

A/N: Y/N.... Don't go!!! Don't leave us. I'm tearing up when I wrote this story. Goodbye is painful. Just like their song 'Love is Not Over' remember? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. There will be more so don't think this is the last chapter. Bye!!!