Chapter 16

A/N: Just a quick note. ____ means insert your bias name or simply the person you wanna be with.

Previously on Chapter 15

"Alright! Get yourself ready boys.... You'll be going on stage soon!" That make everyone hurried over. I try my best to be as quick as possible. But it's hard... I have to make them neat and cool. I'm finally done styling them and walk them to the backstage. Before they went on stage they gave me a hug one more time. "Good luck out there boys! Show them what you've got!" I cheer. They yell out a "yeah!" And went on stage.

No matter how hard I try.... Fate will always find a way to bring me back to them.... They're my family.... But I know... Soon or later... Decision has to be made.... And I have to pick one of them... I just wish I don't have too

-Growing Feelings-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I've return with the boys. They kept their promise to not fight anymore. So now everything is back to normal. Well... Almost everything. The only thing that doesn't change is... Their feelings for me. Even until now.... I'm still confused to why they all falling for me. I'm just an ordinary girl. At least no more arguing and actually have a fair competition.

But they really wouldn't leave me alone. Especially at night.... They would take turns to make sure that I've really been asleep before they all went to bed. They're doing this because they don't wanna risk of me leaving them again. I've been convincing them that I'm not going anywhere... But they wouldn't believe me. So.... I just let them do what they want to do.

The manager ask me if I wanna return to being an idol again. He said that my fans have been missing me and wants me to be their idol again. But I told him I needed time and he understand that. I continue my job as BTS's make up artist. They all keep racing to be the first one for me to work with. I just giggle at them fighting over the chair of my station.

Today... Is just another day of them fighting over who should be the first one. "No!! Me first!" "Nah ah... Me!" "No me!!" I just giggle at them. At least this one is more of a playful competition. "Guys.... Seriously" I say through giggle. They ignore me and continue. "Why don't you just use rock paper scissor. It's the fastest way." They agree and start.

So after the rock paper scissor, here's the order. Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and lastly Seokjin. Jungkook has a bright smile on his face, while Seokjin just sit on the couch, sulking. I giggle at him. "Be patient oppa" I say. Seokjin blush and look away. The rest of the boys pout. I raise an eyebrow at them "what?" "You didn't call us oppa~" Hoseok whined. I giggle "alright oppa" I say. He blushed deep red.

"Kookie... Come and sit. Let me work on your hair" I say looking at Jungkook while gesturing the seat. He happily skid over and sit down. He smile brightly at me through the mirror. I smile back and begin to work on his hair.

Soon one by one is done. "Thanks Y/N!" They say all at once. I giggle at them "you're very welcome my dear boys~" I say. They blushed. "How many time are you guys gonna blush today?" I ask, teasing them. Making them blush even more. The manager came and told them it's time for them to perform, they scurried off. I laugh at them.

The manager turn to me and smile. "You see Y/N? You meant so much to them." He said. I turn to him and smile, but it soon fade away. "I know.... That's why I've been thinking. What would happen to them if I choose one of them?" I ask. The manager just smile again and place his hand on my shoulder "don't worry too much about it, Y/N... I'm sure they'll respect who ever you choose" I look at him and nod "thank you sir" he nod and turn to leave.

I sat on my station chair and watch the boys perform through the monitor. My eyes is focus on a certain someone, _____.  Through out the day since I've return. I can feel my heart rate fasten everytime I'm near him. I guess I'm falling for him. But.... What would happen to the rest of them if they would've know that I choose _____? I sigh.

"What's wrong Y/N?" I turn around the see Kimmy, she's probably the only girl here that didn't go crazy over the fact that the whole BTS member is falling for me. "Nothing much Kim... I'm just confused." She looks at me. "Why?" I just shrug. I look back to the monitor at ____. She followed my gaze and smile "you've fallen in love with _____, don't you?" She said. I blushed deep red and she laugh in respond. "I take that as a yes, then." I sigh "what would happen to the other Kim? If I told them that it's _____ that I choose. What would happen to their friendship?" I ask. She just smile at me "I'm sure they'd understand" then she got up and left.

I hope when I told them who I wanna be with, they would except it and still get along with each other. I don't want their bond to be broken by me. It would be horrible and I'll always be hunted by guilt.

But I've made my decision. I'll tell them soon. Just pray to got, that they won't fight again. I choose _____. I love him so much. I hope the others would really understand and accept my choice.

*to be continued*