Chapter 18 (1/7)

Previously on Chapter 17

"But before I gave you the answer.... Would you all promise something to me?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. They nod. "Promise me... That no matter who I choose. It won't affect our friendship" I say seriously. They all smile "we promise." I take a deep breath and look down. I don't wanna see their reaction after I give them the answer

"I choose....

-Jin's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

..... Seokjin Oppa" I say. Without looking up. I can't bare to see their hurt expression. Then I can see a foot in front of me. Slowly I look up, to meet eyes with Seokjin. "Me?" He ask, like he was making sure. I smile at him and nod my head. He broke into grin and pull me into a hug. I glance at the others to see them looking at us in sadness. I smile apologetically at them. Then slowly they started to smile.

"Come one guys.... Let's give them some privacy..." Namjoon said to the others. They look at me one more time before walking away. Each one of them patting Seokjin's back as a sign of congratulation. After a while their footstep can no longer be heard. I look down. A hand was placed under my chin and turn my head to look up. "Are you okay?" He ask concern. I nod my head at him "I'll be fine, Oppa..." I say as I smile at him. Then I look down again "what about them?" I ask. Jin wrap his arms around me pulling me into a hug. "They'll be fine.... They always kept their promise. They won't start any argument. Even if they do.... I'll stop them" he say as he lean his head on top of mine. I lean mine on his chest. "Thank you so much, Y/N-ah..." He said. I pull away slightly and I look up at him, confused. "why are you thanking me?" "Thank you.... For choosing me." I shook my head "You don't need to thank me, Oppa" I say smiling. He just pulled me back in his arms "you won't regret it... I promise you that" he said planting a soft kiss on top of my head. I just nod my head on his chest.

Time-skip

It's been 2 months. Seokjin Oppa and I become even more closer. The rest of the boys really kept their promise. They respect my choice and didn't make a fuss about it.... Which I'm glad of.

Right now I'm preparing the boys for their next performance. Seokjin didn't complaint when he got last. In fact he chooses to be the last. When I ask him why. He said save the best for last. I just laugh at him. He's so cute~.

It's finally his turn. "Hey jagi~." He cooed as he kissed my cheek. I hit his chest "Oppa! Not here!" I scold him and he just pout at me. "Why not~?" He whined. "Because..." I gesture the whole room with my head. He look around to see everyone is looking at us. He turn red "Yah!! Don't you ever give people some privacy!" He yelled at them. They instantly look away. He huffed in annoyance. I giggle at him. I start working on his hair. I can feel his eyes on me from the mirror reflection.

I'm finally done "you're good to go Oppa" I say to him. "Thanks, Jagi~" he said. I smile at him. Then he smirk. He grab me and pull me down until I'm sitting on his lap. I squeak at the sudden movements. "Oppa! What was that for?!" I yelled at him. He just chuckle and cup my cheek pulling me into a kiss. I try to pull away but he kept me on place. I finally give in and kiss him back.

We pulled away by someone clearing their throat. We look to the source to the boys. "Hyung.... Don't do that in front of us. You're making us jealous" Jimin said pouting. Seokjin pulled me closer. "She's mine... You can't be jealous!" He said playfully. I punch his shoulder and got up of his lap "don't do that Oppa!" I scold him. He pouts at me. Their manager soon enters the room, telling them it was time to go on stage. Seokjin got up from he chair he was in and wrap one arm around me, kissing my forehead. "I love you, Jagi" he said. "I love you too, now go!" I say turning him around and push him to go with the others. He just laugh. He turns to me and give me a kiss-bye. I pretend to catch it and place it to my heart. He laugh and turn completely to went on stage.

I watch them on stage. "You two make a good couple, Y/N..." I turn and see Kimmy. I smile at her "thank you, Kimmy" she smile back and walk away. I look back to the TV and continue to watch them. It's interview section. What the interviewer ask next caught my attention. "So how was your relationship with Y/N?" Seokjin look at the camera and smile. I smile, knowing he's directing that smile to me. The others staff awwwed at me. I blushed and focus on the screen. "We've been good. Correction, we've been great!" He scream out. The ARMY cheered at him. The ARMY accepted out relationship. They support us and I don't have any haters. Instead my fans had increased. He keeps talking on how great our relationship is. In the end of it.... He looks at the camera and form a heart shape with his arms "saranghae, Jagiya~" he said. "Nado Saranghae...." I whispers.

The show is finally over. I can see Seokjin running of stage and towards me. He picked me up and spun me around. I squeal in respond. He place me down and hug me. "I love you jagi" he said. "I love you too, Oppa"

*The End*

A/N: I know I say the end but I mean it's the end for Jin's part. Next will be the next member, Yoongi! So wait patiently... Bye!!!