Chapter 18 (4/7)

Previously on Chapter 17

"But before I gave you the answer.... Would you all promise something to me?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. They nod. "Promise me... That no matter who I choose. It won't affect our friendship" I say seriously. They all smile "we promise." I take a deep breath and look down. I don't wanna see their reaction after I give them the answer

"I choose....

-Namjoon's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

My eyes move to scan around the room. All of the boys have a nervous look on their face. My eyes continue to scan until they landed on a boy. The leader of this group.

....Namjoon" I say softly. The others just smile at me and congratulate Namjoon. The others left the room to give us some privacy. Once the sound of their footstep can no longer be heard, Namjoon starts to walk slowly until he was infront of me. "You really picked me?" He ask, smiling slightly at me. I nod my head in respond and smile at him. His smile grew wider showing his dimple that I grew to love. He pulled me into a hug "thank you so much Y/N. I promise you won't regret choosing me" he said in a hush tone. I nod my head as I snuggle closer this chest. His grip around me tightens.

6 months later

It's been 6 months since I've decided I wanna be with Namjoon. He kept his promise and make me happy to choose him.

He gave me a back stage ticket so I could be there with him. I'm happy that I could watch him up close. What I didn't know is.... He's actually planning something.

A Day Before the Concert

Namjoon P.O.V

I've been feeling so nervous right now. Why? Because I'm planning to propose to Y/N. I'm scared that she's gonna turn me down.

"Namjoon.... No need to be so nervous. She will marry you. I know she will" Yoongi Hyung said "he's right Hyung, Y/N loves you so much. She will accept your propose" Jungkook said. The boys have been trying to comfort me. But I still feel a bit anxious.

I've ordered a fire work, special made for Y/N. The day for my proposal is tomorrow. I hope this will go well.

Concert Day

Y/N P.O.V

I'm in backstage to escort Namjoon Oppa to the stage. Before he went on stage he turns to me and plants a soft kiss on top of my head. "I love you, Jagi. Cheer for me, 'Kay?" He said. I smile at him and say "of course I will cheer for you Oppa. I love you too" he smile showing his dimples. Then he turn around and walk on stage. The fans roar into cheer as their idol went on stage. I cheer too. The boys accepts our relationship really well. They even supports us.

Soon their first song is over. They start to talk to their fans. "2... 3! Bang-" "Tan" "hello we are BTS" they start their greeting with their signature greetings. Then they starts talking. I'm confused to why Namjoon talks last. He's the leader and usually talks first before any of the members.

It's finally his turn. "Alright! Thank you so much everyone for coming to our concert... Are you guys having fun?!" He yelled out the last part. The fans yelled in chorus "yeah!" He smiles and starts talking. I zone out after a moment and didn't notice Namjoon Oppa is calling me to come on stage.