Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

"She's a great girl, a great Friend. I think I'm falling for her" Jimin Hyung said. I turn to him "you're kidding, right?" I say. "No. Why?" "I like her too" I told him. "You've got to be kidding me" I heard Hoseok Hyung said. "What?" "I like her too!" Wow.... Could it be possible? "If you like Y/N.... Raise your hand!" I say. Every single one of us raised our hand. "Wow... We're in a serious situation" Jin Hyung said. "Well let's have a healthy competition. Let's have a promise that no matter who she choose it didn't get in the way of our friendship and respect their relationship" Namjoon Hyung said. "Yeah!" We all say together.

"Competition to win Y/N's heart starts now!" We said.

"May the best man wins"

-First Try-

Y/N P.O.V

The boys gonna take me to where my fear starts, the park. I'm so nervous, just the thought of going out to the park makes me starts to shake a little.

"You don't have to do it, you know?" Taehyung said placing a hand on my shoulder. You know why he said that? Is because we've been standing in the doorway to outside with my hand on the knob, shaking and didn't make any move to open them. I took a deep breath and shook my head "no... I wanna do this. I'm tired of being locked up inside my own house" I say gathering up some courage and open the door. Just as I saw the outdoor, I flinch and hug the arm of the closest person next to me, which is Jungkook. Jungkook release his arm from my grasp and hug my side "shh... It's gonna be okay. We'll be there for you, 'Kay?" He said gently to my ear.

I start to relax a bit and start walking forward. The boys is next to me. Jungkook and Taehyung is on either side of me, wrapping their arm around my shoulder, letting me know that I'm not alone.

We've finally reach the park. I start to shake more. Taehyung hum a soft melody to me to calm me down a little. I start to smile a little feeling a bit at ease. But then, there's someone started to shout "BTS is here!!!" "Oppa!!!!" I turn to where the source is to see a bunch of fangirls and they're running towards us. Memory of a bunch of people running away from the psycho replayed in my mind as I start to shake more. Someone grab my hand and we start running. I wasn't paying attention on where I was running and trip over a bump on the ground and fell off. More memory of my mother being grabbed and me falling out of her arms flashed my mind. "Make it stop!!! Make it stop!!!" I scream. The boys tried their best to calm me, but it didn't work. The fangirls just stood there watching me. This is all too much, and I passed out.

Time-skip

Taehyung P.O.V

I didn't know her fear is so intense. Gosh we shouldn't have taken her out.

Yoongi P.O.V

Y/N.... I wish there's something we could do to help you overcome your fear. It hurts me to see you like this.

Namjoon P.O.V

Why do the ARMY have to come now? The crowd must've triggered something bad in her memories. It pains me to see her like this, but it pains me more to know I couldn't do anything to her.

Seokjin P.O.V

I'm really worried for Y/N. A girl her age should be going out with friends and enjoy their life. Not being locked up in a house by some fear. She's suppose to be free.

Jungkook P.O.V

Y/N is a kind and outgoing person. She's the only one who treats us this nicely. She even protect us from the fans. But we can't protect her from the fear.

Hoseok P.O.V

In the house she's always cheerful. She doesn't deserve to live like this. I'd give anything to be able to see her act like how teenage girls suppose to be.

Jimin P.O.V

I wish we could do something to cure Y/N's fear. There's a lot of places I want to show her. Not only that... I want to see her to be able to be free, just like people her age. Not this.... She even afraid to even step outside in the open.

3rd Person P.O.V

All the boys of BTS is gathering in Y/N's bedroom. They are either sitting on the bed, the floor and the sofa, all staring at the sleeping girl on her bed looking all pale and weak. They all stare at Y/N with worry and sad gaze some of them even shed some tears, because they're all sad to see the girl they all love dearly is suffering from her phobia that she doesn't deserve, they all agree that a girl her age should be carefree and able to enjoy life without even worried and scare to go outside. They would do something in a heart beat if they know it'll help her overcome her fear. How they wished they could do something so the girl could be free from her fear and able to go to places with them, as well as her chosen one.

But now...all they could do is be with her. Be the people she needs to be able to stay calm and slowly help her overcome her fear. But all of them is thinking of a plan to be able to free Y/N from her phobia.

Let's all hope that they'll able to
free her. Maybe.... Someday she'll be
free from her fear of the open. Agoraphobia

*to be continued*