Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

I hope when I told them who I wanna be with, they would except it and still get along with each other. I don't want their bond to be broken by me. It would be horrible and I'll always be hunted by guilt.

But I've made my decision. I'll tell them soon. Just pray to got, that they won't fight again. I choose _____. I love him so much. I hope the others would really understand and accept my choice.

-Choices Has to be Made-

Y/N P.O.V

I really am falling for ____. Everytime I'm near him.... I always feel nervous. But I try to mask it so the others wouldn't know. But I know that soon or later... I'll have to tell them my decision.

Today the boys have a break. So they invited me to join them to spend time with them. Of course I agreed. They decided to do to the amusement park.

We're sitting in a car, I was in the middle of ____ and (someone who's not your bias). The whole way to the amusement park, the car is filled with our laughter, scream and singing. Some of the boys even dance inside the car. Me... I just watch them with an amuse expression on my face.

After a while we've finally reach the amusement park. _____ grab my hand and drag me away from the others. He ignore the others call and keep dragging me. "____ where are you taking me?" I ask him. He just turn to me and smile "I wanna get on a ride with you" he said. We finally reach (your chosen ride). He notice my discomfort and held my hand giving it a light squeeze. "Y/N... No need to be scared. I'm gonna be there with you" he said gently. I look down try to hide my blush. He chuckles and pinch my cheek "Kyeopta~" he cooed. I blushed more. He laugh.

Soon it was out turn. I take a seat with ____ next to me. Along the ride I keep on screaming. While ____ keep on laughing. I pout at him.

Soon the ride was over and I quickly get of the ride. I take a seat on an available bench. ____ come to me and take a seat next to me. "You okay Y/N?" He chuckle. I turn to him and glare "do I look okay to you?!" He put his hands up "sorry... I didn't know you'd be that scared" "you're lucky I love you" I mumble. "What was that?" He ask. "Nothing!" I quickly said. Soon the rest of the boys came and join us. One of them hit ____ in the head. "Don't run off like that!" He scold. ____ just pout while rubbing his now sore head. I just giggle at them. The boys look at me, then hit ____ one more time. "What did you do to her, ____?!" "Yeah! She looks like she's seen a ghost" "nothing! I swear! We were just riding an arcade that's all... Didn't think she'd be that scared" he said. "Guys it's okay. I have to admit.... Even though it's really scary. I actually enjoyed it. Especially the thrills. It's good to pump your adrenaline once in a while" I say smiling at them. They smile back at me.

It was soon getting late. So we decided to end the day and head back home. Once again I was seated next to ____. I was so sleepy that I didn't notice I was leaning on his shoulder.

____ P.O.V

I look down after I felt something hitting my shoulder, to see Y/N sound asleep. I could've sworn she said she loves me earlier. I hope it's true. I love her so much. If she did loves me... I hope the others would respect our relationship and won't change our friendship.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

It was around 5 pm when I woke up. I look around me to see I'm back in my bedroom. Then I remember what happens today. I literally spend most of the time with ____. Then I blush when I remember saying that I love him. Lucky it was crowded so he won't able to hear what I said. Cause that's just gonna be really embarrassing.

I got up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom, I set the water heat on how I want it to be. Once I feel that it's enough. I start to strip of my clothes and step into the shower. The heat helps me relax my tense muscles.

After I'm done I step out of the shower and dressed up.

Once I'm done I walk out of my room and to the living room

Once I'm done I walk out of my room and to the living room. When I reached there I notice every boys is already there. They look at me and blushed. "You're cute Y/N" Yoongi said. "Isn't she always?" The others said. I laugh at them, my cheek is scarlet.

I took a seat near them and start to have conversation. We laugh everytime we tell a joke, even though it's a lame joke.

But then the atmosphere change. I start to be silent. "Y/N? You okay? Why are you silent all the sudden?" ____ ask me. I turn to him and smile. I got up from the couch I was sitting at and start walking in front of them. They all looks at me confused. I smile nervously at them. This is it.... I'm ready. I'm gonna tell ___ that he's the one I want to be with. "So... I've been thinking...." I start as they keep silent. "I know who I wanna be with among you guys.... I've made my decision" I say. They all become tense and nervous. I smile at them. "But before I gave you the answer.... Would you all promise something to me?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. They nod. "Promise me... That no matter who I choose. It won't affect our friendship" I say seriously. They all smile "we promise." I take a deep breath and look down. I don't wanna see their reaction after I give them the answer

"I choose....

*to be continued*

A/N: this story is almost reach its ending. Wow thank you so much for those who've read this story. And make this story into my top viewed. I'm gonna start the ending of each member from the oldest to youngest. Bye!!!