Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

The song is soon over and I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I represent this song for my parents. They left me when I was still a kid. The crowd broke into cheers. Some of them were crying as well. I turn to the back stage to see the boys giving me a thumbs up. Some of them is crying, others is trying to be tough.

'Mom.... Dad.... Are you proud of me? You guys always liked music. I became an idol for you" I thought tears is still streaming down.

-Confessions and Trouble-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a month since I've debut and I've been gaining more and more fans. Which I'm glad of cause everyone likes my performance. I just hoped that my parents is here with me. But I know that they're up there watching me. I hope they're proud of me.

Today we have a free day. Since the manager see that we've been working really hard. So we just stayed at home and try to get a decent rest since it's still in the middle of the night. All of the boys have fallen asleep in their room. Yeah their room... They have moved in with me.

I keep tossing and turning on my bed trying to get some sleep but I couldn't. I just huffed and got up. I walk out of my home and to the kitchen. Some milk would help. I finally reach the kitchen, I took out some milk and pour it to a glass, proceed to place it inside the microwave and heat it up. I lean myself on the counter while waiting for the milk. It's finally done and I took it out of the microwave.

"What are you doing... Up so late?" A voice startles me as I accidentally letting go of the glass and it fall of to the floor, shattering into pieces. I turn to see Jimin standing there. I look down the corridor and sigh in relief that the boys didn't awake. "You scared the hell out of me!" I scold him. He just laugh nervously. I bent down and start picking up the shards. Jimin rushes to me and grab my hand "what are you doing?! You'll get hurt" he said. Too late my hand already touched the shards and it cuts me. "Aigoo... Look at your hand. It's cut" he said. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wrap it around me.

He looks up into my eyes and just stare at me. "Jimin?" "Y/N.... I'm tired of hiding this feelings for you for so long...." I was confused. He didn't mean.... "I've liked you Y/N...." He finished. I was shock and didn't notice he starts leaning in. I froze when I felt a pair of lips attached to mine. Jimin had kissed me. I hesitate a bit before kissing him back.

"What the hell?!" A voice make us to break apart. We look up to see the boys. I guess.... The sound of glass shattering did wake them up. They all have a hurt look on their face. "So you're with him now?" Yoongi ask. "What.... No! It was just a kiss" I say. Jimin looked hurt "it's just a kiss? It didn't mean anything to you? Anything at all!" Jimin screams at me. "Hey! Don't scream at her!" Hoseok yell. "Stay out of this Hyung!" They continue back and forth, until I've had enough. "All of you! Shut up?!" I scream. They instantly stopped. "Why are you so affected by Jimin kissing me?" I ask them. They all looked down. "Well? Aren't you gonna answer me?! What are you guys keeping from me? I thought I was part of this group. If so... Then let me in on this!" I say. They just kept silent. "Tell me!" I screams.

"We all love you!" Taehyung yelled. I was shock... "Love? As in the romantic way?" I ask them. They all nod. Jungkook turn to Jimin "Hyung! I thought we agreed to not confess to her!" He said. "But I can't hold it much longer. We will be confessing to her sooner or later" Jimin defend. "It's supposed to be later not sooner!" Namjoon said. I sigh "guys! Don't fight! Please...." I say as I start to tear up. "I thought you guys are friends... Family..." "We are" Seokjin said. "Doesn't seems like that to me!" I scream at them. They flinch. "If you really are what you claimed to be. Prove it to me and act like one. Not fighting like this over me. Can't you see it's hurting me?" I cried. I turn around and run out the kitchen. The boys is trying to make me stop, but I ignore them and continue to run to my room.

I close the door and locked it before any of the boys could open it. I slid down by the door and starts crying. 'They all loves me? Why? I'm just a normal girl.... What do they love about me? I'm just a girl who used to be afraid to even step outside...' I thought still crying. Then there's a rapid knock on the door. By the sound of the knocking pattern its more than just one person to knock at it. I just ignore it. "Y/N... Please... We know you're in there... Open up and let us in...." It was Taehyung's voice. "Leave me alone! All of you! If you guys wanna keep fighting like how you guys are just now, go on ahead. But count me out?!" I scream. There's silent on the other side of the door, but I know they're still there from the gab of the door and their heavy breathing. By the sound of it... Some of them is crying.

I just stayed silent. Soon their footstep is fading away. Indicating they have left. I got up from the floor I was sitting at and flop onto my bed. That night... I cried myself to sleep.

Why are they fighting about me? I don't want them to fight about me.... I don't want their relationship to be ruined because of me...

*to be continued*