Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

"Well guys.... It's getting late now. Let's go... We need to let Y/N get some sleep" Jin told everyone. They all whines, not wanting to leave. "You guys can stay here if you want to" I told them. They look brighten, and cheers. "Well... You know your rooms. See you in the morning then. Goodnight Oppas. Goodnight Kookie~" we laugh when Jungkook turn scarlet. They walk out of my room and head to their assigned room. I lay back down on my bed and slowly close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

-Hangout With BTS-

Y/N P.O.V

It's pretty early in the morning when I woke up. I then remember that I haven't upload any new video on my YouTube channel. So this is the right time to do so. Just think of it as a morning exercise. I got up from my bed and walk towards the wardrobe. I took my dancing outfit and start to change.

After I'm done, I walk out of my room and start walking towards my dance studio. I start warming up since it's what important to avoid getting cramp. Once I'm done with warm up, I start the music but not so loud since the boys is still sleeping in their room. Of course I didn't forget to wear my mask.

(This is one of my Favourite choreographer - May J Lee)

After the song is over, I was startled by the sound of clapping. I took off my mask and turn around to see all the boys is standing there. "Um... How long have you guys been standing there?" "Long enough" Jin answer. "Okaaay" I say awkwardly. "I didn't know you could dance like that Y/N" Jimin commented. "There's a lot of things you guys didn't know about me" I say slyly. "True... True..." Namjoon reply.

"But don't you guys think the way she dance seems familiar somehow?" Jungkook say. "What do you mean Kookie?" Ask Taehyung. Jungkook didn't answer as he thinks. Then something clicks on his mind. He points at me wide-eyed "you're Scarlet!" He yells. That's when the others realise it. They all look at me wide-eyes. J-hope run to me and grab my hand "you're Scarlet, right?" He say excitedly. "Um... What are you talking about?" I say pretending I didn't know. Someone snatch the mask I wear. "She even have the same mask" "guys it's a mask... Anyone could easily find one" I say trying to convince them.

"Just tell us Y/N" Yoongi demand. I sigh and drop to the ground "fine! I am Scarlet.... There! Happy?" I say sarcastically. When they are silent I sit up to look at them only to be smushed as they all hug me at the same time. "Guys.... Can't.... Breathe" I say gasping. "Ooops... Sorry Y/N" they say together and got up. "Why are you guys so excited about that?" I ask them because I'm seriously confused. "We are your biggest fans Y/N!" They scream together. I was just shock to say anything. Who wouldn't? I'm sure everyone will be when their Favourite idol claims to be their biggest fans. I blush darkly. "I see now why you name yourself Scarlet" Namjoon commented. "Yah!!" I yelled as they laugh. I just huffed and laugh with them.

Taehyung wrap his arm around my shoulder "since we didn't know much about her, how about me make her show us more about her" everyone looks at him confused. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "Show us your talents" he answer excitedly. I realise what he wants "but I have nothing else other than dance" "nonsense!" He respond. "Yeah, do you have room for Karaoke?" "You guys wants me to sing, don't you?" I ask raising my eyebrows. they nod eagerly. I huffed and got up, walking away "follow me"

I continue walking until I reach the karaoke room.

When they enter the room their mouth drop open

When they enter the room their mouth drop open. I giggle at their reaction. They instantly snap out of it. "Wow Y/N, how rich are you?" Yoongi comment. I just shrug "well it last long, cause I never leave the house" they're surprise "never?" Jimin ask. I shook my head "never" "is it because-" Jungkook wasn't able to finished what he wants to say because Hoseok covered his mouth while whispering "don't mention that, Pabo!" He release Jungkook's mouth "sorry, Hyung..." He muttered. "Guys... Don't worry about that" I say softly. They all look at me with concern. I just smile reassuringly. "Well... What are we waiting for? Come on let's sing!" I say trying to lighten up the mood. They cheered deciding to play along so there's no sad moments.

I pick the song and when it played I starts to sing.

As I sang I kept my eyes close, so I didn't know their reaction to my singing. Once the song is over, I slowly open my eyes to see their reaction. Some looks speechless, other wide-eyed, and the rest jaw-dropped. I giggled at their reaction and they blushed deep red. They insist I sing more songs for them. In the end they each pick a song for me. So there's like 8 songs I sang. Each songs earn different reaction from them. We laugh and enjoy our time together. Until its late at night. We only met for 3 days but it feels like we've known each other for ages. Little did I know, all seven of them is falling hard for me.

BTS Thought

Y/N is amazing. I think I'm falling for her.

*to be continued*