Chapter 18 (2/7)

Previously on Chapter 17

"But before I gave you the answer.... Would you all promise something to me?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. They nod. "Promise me... That no matter who I choose. It won't affect our friendship" I say seriously. They all smile "we promise." I take a deep breath and look down. I don't wanna see their reaction after I give them the answer

"I choose....

-Yoongi's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

I glance around the group of boys in front of me. Before my eyes landed on a certain boy. His eyes practically begging me to choose him. He's lucky that.... It is him that I wanna be with.

....Yoongi" I say in a low voice. I can see the rest of their eyes showed disappointment. But then they just nod their heads and smile at me. "Come guys.... Let's give them some privacy" Seokjin told them. One by one they left the room. Each one of them flashing a smile at me and a pat on the back to Yoongi as a sign of congratulation. Jungkook is the last one to leave "Hyung... Take care of Y/N. If you don't! I might steal her from you!" He playfully threaten Yoongi. Yoongi chuckle "I promise, I'll take good care of Y/N" he said. Jungkook smile at me and walk away. Leaving the two of us alone.

Yoongi took a slow step towards me and I did the same, until we're in front of each other. "Why me?" He ask. "Why?" He nods. I took his hands in mine. "You might not notice it Yoongi... But you've been there for me than any of the boys has...." He looks surprise. "I did?" I nod my head. He smiles at me and pull me into a hug. "Thank you so much, Y/N.... Thank you for picking me. You won't regret this. I promise" he said tightening his hug on me. I nod my head and lean closer to his chest. His heart is beating so fast. It's either he's happy or nervous.

2 Weeks Later

It's been 2 weeks since I've made my decision to be with Yoongi, and I'm not regretting it. We have grown closer each following days. He kept his promise to not make me regret choosing him. Instead he make me gonna regret for not choosing him. He's so sweet~. His stage name Suga suits him very much. He's so sweet like sugar. I love him...

They're having a break today. So Yoongi Oppa and I decided to just stay home and relax, while the rest of the boys have something to do on their own. So it's just me and Yoongi at home. It's pretty early in the morning. I try to get up and make breakfast for us. Note: try. I let out a yelp when I was being pulled back down, by none other than Yoongi himself. My beloved boyfriend "Oppa~ I need to make breakfast" I whined. "No~ do that later~" he whined back, with his eyes still close. But there's a pout on his lips. I giggle at him and kiss his cheek. He open one eye to look at me and pout even more "you missed" he said in a baby voice. I kiss his lips. Then pull away "better?" "Much better."

He tightened his hug around me and pull me closer. "Oppa I need to make breakfast" I said. He shook his head stubbornly, still not letting me go. I huffed in respond, giving in. I snuggle closer to his chest and close my eyes. Falling asleep once again.

Time-skip

Since we missed breakfast we decided to go out for lunch. We are going to a cafe, C/N (Cafe Name). Now I'm waiting for Yoongi to be done with his preparation and he's taking a loong time. "Are you done yet, Granpa?" I say on purpose to tease him. "Yah!! Don't call me Granpa!" He yelled. I laugh "okay.... Okay... Are you done, Oppa~" I say. He walks out with a pout on his face. "You're mean...." He say pretending to cry. I walk towards him with a giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck "Mianhe.... Oppa..." I say pouting. He turn his face away. I giggle and kiss his cheek letting my lips linger there. I can feel him smiling. I pull away only to be pulled back in for a passionate kiss.

We pulled away for air. "Let's get going Oppa. I'm hungry~" I whined in the end, doing a little aegyo, causing him to blushed deep red. I giggle and grab his hand dragging him with me. We walk out of our home, locking it. Then continue our way.

After a while of walking we finally reached our destination. "So what do you wanna have, Jagi?" He ask. "Umm... *looking at the menu* I think I'm gonna have some F/F (fav food)" I say while. "Okay" he said smiling while calling for a waitress. The waitress come and her eyes lit up at the sight of Yoongi. I scowl at her, the way she walks towards us. She sway her hips a bit, it's obvious she's trying to flirt with Yoongi. He notice my discomfort so he grab my hand. Rubbing his thumb gently on my knuckle. I relax a bit. Then the waitress finally stood right by our table. "So... What can I get for you, cutie~" she said obviously ignoring me here.

"I'll have some pasta and f/f for my dear Girlfriend here~" he said winking at me and I blushed. The waitress scowled at me, then walk away to get our orders.

She came back not long after and place our meal. She winks at Yoongi and was about to walk away. "Wait!" Yoongi call out for her. I can clearly see her smirk. She obviously thinks her plans work. "Yes~" she said. "You can stop trying to get me to like you" she's shock. "Why?" Yoongi looks at me and smile. "I already have my dream girl" he said. I blushed and smile back. The girl glared at me and stomp away. Yoongi chuckle.

We eat our lunch and paid for the bill once we're done. Well.... He paid the bill. He always be a gentleman and never let me use my money. No matter how much I argue, I'll never win. In the end I just let him pay for me.

We went for a walk around the park in silence. But that was broken when Yoongi let out a laugh. I turn to him and raised a brow, confused "why are you laughing Oppa?" I ask. "It's cute to see how you're jealous by that waitress" "I did not!" "You did too" "did not!" "Did too" "not!" "Too" "no- oh whatever" I huffed in the end and look away from him with a pout. I feel him wrap his arms around me from behind "aww~ don't be like that, Jagi~" he said. I crack a smile and turn in his arms. Wrapping my arm around his neck. "You're lucky I love you." "I know... And I love you too" he said pulling me in a kiss. As if on cue, the cherry blossom tree's leave starts to fall.

*The End*