Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8

I look outside the window and notice it's really late. "Wow.... How long was I asleep?" "Since you fall asleep on Jungkook's back" "that long?" I ask out of surprise and they respond with a nod. "Well I'm all freshen up... I can't sleep anytime soon" I say. "We could spend all night though" Namjoon said. "But... Don't you have practise tomorrow?" "Nope... We have a break" Taehyung said, smiling. Then I agree. We play games.... We watched TV.... Have some late snacks..... That's how we spend the night. In the middle of the night I felt sleepy again, so I fall asleep on the couch. Before I'm really in a deep sleep I felt myself being carried and place in a soft surface, my bed. Then I feel kisses on my forehead and cheek. Then a chorus of voices whispering to me. Then I fall asleep. The whisper is....

"Goodnight, Y/N.... We love you"

-My Recovery-

Y/N P.O.V

Today we are going to try going to the park again. The butlers are all worried about me, but I assured them that I'm going to be fine. That they don't have to worry about me. They hesitate but agreed anyway, they also wants me to overcome my fear.

So here I am with the boys, standing in front of the door. "You ready, Y/N?" Yoongi ask me. I look at him then at the others. Take a deep breath before giving a curt nod "I'm ready..." I turn to the door and twist the knob open. Stepping out of my house and to the pavement. Slowly we start to walk towards the park, the boys rents the park for the day, so there will be no people. They think it was best, so what happened the other day won't repeat itself.

After a while of walking we've finally reached the park. I try to stop myself from shaking. But I'm still shaking a bit. Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder from the right, rubbing up and down in slow motion. It helps me calm a bit. "See Y/N... It wasn't so bad" Hoseok said grabbing my left hand. I turn to him and start to smile a bit. He's right, it wasn't that bad. The heat of the sun, the colours surrounding us, it feels great to finally able to be outside after 15 year of suffering from my phobia. Then after I'm done admiring the outdoor for the first time, an idea popped up in my mind. "Tag!!! You're it!!!" I yelled out tapping Taehyung's shoulder and starts running. The boys was stunned by my sudden move, but they soon recover and starts running.

We spent the entire day playing games. They let me act like a child to rebuild my memories. Which helps me a lot. I think I'm starting to overcome my fear. This is it.... My recovery. I'm finally able to be out in the open without any anxiety and just be free. There's a lake in the not far away from this park and I smirk evilly. "Hey Jimin Oppa!" I call out for him. He turns to me  "yeah?" I motion him to come "oppa! Look there's something in there" I say pointing to the lake. Jimin walk closely and look at it "what is it?" Jimin ask. I bit back a laugh. The other boys look at me confused. "It's there oppa!" "Where?" I slowly make my way behind him. The others look at my movement, still confused. I turn to them and give them a wink. They seems to realise what I'm planning cause they let out a chuckle. "I don't see anything Y/N" "sure you didn't... In you go!!" I say pushing him to the lake. He yelp and fall inside the pond.

After falling into the lake. He quickly stand up "what was that for!!!" I just laugh in respond the boys laugh as well. "You have 5 seconds" he threatens. "Kyaaa!!!!" I scream running away with Jimin chasing me. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry" I chanted repeatedly while running away, the rest of the boys is laughing their heads off at our behaviour. "You're so gonna get it Y/N!!!" Jimin said while running behind me and he's closing in... Fast. He finally caught me "gotcha!!" He said. Picking me up and start walking to the pond "sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I say clinging onto him tightly. He ignore me and dump me inside the lake making me all wet. I just sit in the lake since it wasn't so deep "meanie!!" I pout. Jimin chuckle "you started it." I stuck out my tongue at him in return. Seokjin come to me and outstretched his hand "come on let's get you out... Before you catch a cold" he said. I place my hand on his and instead of him pulling me up.... I pulled him down. I laugh at his surprise face it was so priceless!!!

"You done with the pranks Y/N? Cause I'm not gonna help you if you're gonna pull me down as well" Namjoon said. I just laugh and shook my head "I won't.... I promise" "okay" I keep my promise and didn't pull him down. When I step out of the pond I start to shiver a little. "Are you cold?" Taehyung ask. I nod my head in respond. He took of his jumpsuit and wrap it around my shoulder. I hug him in respond "thanks oppa... All of you... I'm finally able to overcome my fear" I say softly. "You're welcome Y/N!!" I pull away from the hug. "Aww~ look what you've done Y/N.... You got me all soaked" Taehyung playfully whine. I giggle. "ACHOO!!!" I sneeze. The boys look at me worried. "Come on let's get you home and dry up" I nod in agreement and starts walking back home.

We soon arrived. I instantly went to the bathroom and starts to clean up. It's getting late so I put on my pyjamas. I tuck myself in and the door opens to reveal the boys. They piled in one by one, each have a gentle smile on their face. I smile back "thanks again guys... I'm finally recovered. I can go out without worry anymore" I say and let out a yawn. "Get some sleep Y/N... We'll take you to more fun places tomorrow..." I nod eagerly. They gave me a kiss on my forehead and cheek whispering goodnight, then walk out the room. I turn to my side and close my eyes. Slowly falling asleep with a bright smile on my face.

*to be continued*