Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

We soon arrived. I instantly went to the bathroom and starts to clean up. It's getting late so I put on my pyjamas. I tuck myself in and the door opens to reveal the boys. They piled in one by one, each have a gentle smile on their face. I smile back "thanks again guys... I'm finally recovered. I can go out without worry anymore" I say and let out a yawn. "Get some sleep Y/N... We'll take you to more fun places tomorrow..." I nod eagerly. They gave me a kiss on my forehead and cheek whispering goodnight, then walk out the room. I turn to my side and close my eyes. Slowly falling asleep with a bright smile on my face.

-Fan Chase-

Y/N P.O.V

The boys are in their studio. But they'll comeback once it's end. They say it's just a small practice so it'll end sooner.

So now I'm just in my dance room. Since I'm finally overcome my fear I guess it is okay for me to finally reveal my face to my viewer. Today I'm doing another dance cover.

(Just imagine you're the one with the shirt number 35)

Once I'm done, I sit in front of the camera. "Hey guys!! So a lot of you have been asking me to show my face (remember you're still wearing a mask). So I'm gonna do so in this video" I say as I reach out for my mask and slowly pull it down.

Now my face is fully revealed. "Sorry for the late reveal. I just think it's no use for me to show you how my face is and I.... Really! Wanna go out there and meet you guys, but I can't. The truth is.... Over the past few years I've become a youtuber I've been suffering from a phobia, I'm not gonna tell you the cause. Agoraphobia to be exact. So I couldn't step outside my house without being anxious. But now I've recovered with the help of my friends that I'm not gonna name them. So this is the real me! Nice to meet you people" I say, ending the video with a wave.

Then I upload it. It took less then 5 minutes to get viewers and its growing... Fast! There are comments like "OMG!! You're so cute" "I'm glad you've recovered" "held a fanmeeting please" and more.

"So... You finally decide to reveal your face" I jump by that sudden voice I turn around to see Namjoon with the rest of the boys behind him. "Gosh! You scared me... And yeah. I thought why not? Since I've recovered, thanks to you guys" they didn't ask me why I didn't tell the viewers that it was them. Cause they know I'm gonna have a hater if I do so.

"Get yourself ready! We'll take you somewhere" Hoseok said. I jump up and start running to my room. Leaving the boys laughing at my excitement. But who could blame me? I'm finally able to enjoy myself outside without continuously being anxious.

I was soon ready and head to the front door to see the boys there with a smile on each of their faces. "You ready?" Seokjin said. I nod eagerly. I open the door and grab the first person closest to me and run. That person is Jimin. He blushed and the others just look at him in envy.

We soon reach the amusement park and I squeal in delight. "I've always wanted to come here!" I yell out of happiness. We all went and start playing some games.

After a while of playing games, we got really hungry so we went to grab a snack. While having some snack, I hear people yelling. "Look! It's Scarlet and Bangtan Boys!" We all turn to see a bunch of people start running towards us. "Oh well.... Time to go!" I say and starts running away with the boys behind me. We keep running as fast as we can until we reach my home. "Sam!!! Open the door, hurry" I yelled. The door swung open and we enters. I drop to the floor exhausted "*huff* did I *huff* make the right choice to *huff* reveal *huff* my face *huff* *huff*" "what's wrong, Y/N?" Sam ask me. "Fans..." I say out of breath, She just laugh in respond "you're famous you know... Might as well be an idol" she said.

"That's a brilliant idea! Yeah you should, Y/N!" Hoseok yell. "Do I really?" I ask him. Hoseok and the boys nod their head fast. "But being chase by fans like this..." "Please~" they give me a puppy dog eyes. I sigh "okay!! It's fun though. I need the thrill once in a while" I say. They cheered and pulled me up. Dragging me out of the house and to their car that's waiting outside.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. "To the Big Hit entertainment. You're auditioning today!" Jungkook say excited. My eyes widened "wait! You're joking right! I'm not even prepared yet" I complained. "Nonsense!" They say. I huffed in respond. But I must say they're cute like this.

We soon reached there and they drag me to see their manager. "Do you guys really have to be that excited. I'm a nervous wreck here" I say. "Don't worry... You'll be fine" Jungkook said. I sigh.

"Manager-Hyung! This is our Friend, Y/N. She would like to audition." Jimin said. The manager looks at me and smile. "Come with me!" He said. I follow him to the audition room.

We enters a room full of equipment. There's also a small stage in the room. He motion me to go on the stage and I did. "Okay show me what you've got!" He said and play a random song. I focus all my attention to my movements and ignore my surrounding. Once the song is stopped I look to the manager to wait for his judgements. His eyes is wide and jaw-dropped, then he stood up and clap his hands. "Amazing! Welcome to the entertainment!" "I'm accepted?" I ask shock. "Of course we wouldn't want such talents to be wasted, would we?" I heard cheers behind me, I turn and saw the boys running towards me and pull me into a group hug.

'I'm excepted!!! My life as a trainee, starts... Now!!' I cheered.

*to be continued*