Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

After The Video

"That's..." I start. "Awesome!!!" They finished. "She's so amazing. Every move is on point" "I know right!!" "It's a shame she didn't show us her face" we all agreed to that. "I really wonder how she look like" I'm one of the many people who keep asking her to show her face. But of course I disguised my name. Wouldn't want to catch attention and cause her to have haters.

-Sleep Over-

Y/N P.O.V

It was around 8 pm when I woke up. I walk out of my room to the living room. "Y/N... You're awake" I turn to see Sam. "Yeah.... Can you prepare for dinner? I'm hungry" "sure thing! Y/N" I smile at him. "Make sure to cook a lot, I don't wanna eat alone. You guys are eating with me" she just nod and walk away.

In the living room I plop myself into the couch and about to turn on the TV when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and open it rebelling BTS. "Hey guys. You actually came back" I say moving aside so they could come in. "Of course we will. We make a promise, remember?" "Yeah" I smile at them.

Sam enters the room. "Y/N, dinner is ready" "okay Sam. Thanks" I smile at her. She bow and walk away. I turn to the boys "hey guys. Have you had your dinner?" They all shook their head no. "Well you came on time then, come on let's eat" I say and start walking to the dining room.

We arrive at the dining room. I look at the butler "come on guys.... Don't just stand there. Take a seat and eat with me" they nod and take a seat. BTS join us. Then we start eating.

After we're done eating. I lead the boy to the living room. "So how's your day at work?" "It's okay.... But tiring" Yoongi said. "Typical from you Yoongi-Shi" I giggle. "Yeah Hyung. We don't call you grandpa for nothing" Namjoon said, everyone laugh at that. He just pout at us.

"So..... What are we gonna do?" "How about we watch a movie?" We all agree. "Sure.... I'll go grab some CD's" I say getting up. I come back with a few CD's and Sam went to grab the snacks. Here take a pick. Most movie I brought is action and one is horror. They pick the horror movie and I'm fine with it. But what we didn't notice is my butlers had a worry face "but... Y/N-" I heard one of the said I turn to see Alex. "What's wrong Alex?" "That movie..." I just look at him confused. He didn't say anything so I just shrug it off.

In the movie. There's a part where there's a psychopath killing the victim much like that psycho killing my parents. This scene is reliving my memories. I start to shake violently and my breathing pattern is not even.

The boys notice and instantly shut the TV. "Y/N... I'm so sorry. I didn't know the movie is like this" Jungkook apologise since it was his choice. I can't talk. How can I? I can't barely breathe. I got up "I'll be right back" just as I was about to take a step, everything turn black.

Time-skip

When I woke up, I realise I was in my room. The boys is also there. I'm feeling better but still a bit weak. Sam enters the room. I turn to her "why do we have a movie like that?" I ask her. "I'm sorry, Y/N... I thought we already get rid of it" she looks really guilty. I sigh "it's alright. Just get rid of it.... I don't wanna see that movie anymore" she nod and bow, then leave the room.

I look down. "Y/N...." I look up to see Jin. "What is it?" I ask my voice barely above whisper. "How are you feeling?" He ask gently. I smile.... He really is the Mother of the group. "I'm feeling okay now, oppa" My hand instantly cover my mouth. Did I really just call him oppa? The others whines "why do you call him oppa and not us?" Hoseok said. The others nod their head pouting. While Jin.... He's blushing.

"W-well...." "Call us oppa Y/N, now!" "All except Jungkook though" Jungkook pout "why?" "We're the same age" I told him. "We are?" I nod. "Well one of us will be older by months." "That's true.... When's yours?" "September 1st" "well... I'm older then." "When's yours, Y/N?" "I'm June...(sorry if you're not. I want to make him younger since its cute the way he say noona XD)" He pout. I giggle. "I'm the youngest again" "what's wrong with it? If I have a siblings.... I'd rather be the youngest" "why?" He ask tilting his head to the side. I bit down a squeal, because he's just so cute. "That means more people to care for you. Like your hyungs" he seem to think about it then nod his head with a small smile. I smile back at him.

"Well guys.... It's getting late now. Let's go... We need to let Y/N get some sleep" Jin told everyone. They all whines, not wanting to leave. "You guys can stay here if you want to" I told them. They look brighten, and cheers. "Well... You know your rooms. See you in the morning then. Goodnight Oppas. Goodnight Kookie~" we laugh when Jungkook turn scarlet. They walk out of my room and head to their assigned room. I lay back down on my bed and slowly close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

*to be continued*