Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

All the boys of BTS is gathering in Y/N's bedroom. They are either sitting on the bed, the floor and the sofa, all staring at the sleeping girl on her bed looking all pale and weak. They all stare at Y/N with worry and sad gaze some of them even shed some tears, because they're all sad to see the girl they all love dearly is suffering from her phobia that she doesn't deserve, they all agree that a girl her age should be carefree and able to enjoy life without even worried and scare to go outside. They would do something in a heart beat if they know it'll help her overcome her fear. How they wished they could do something so the girl could be free from her fear and able to go to places with them, as well as her chosen one.

But now...all they could do is be with her. Be the people she needs to be able to stay calm and slowly help her overcome her fear. But all of them is thinking of a plan to be able to free Y/N from her phobia.

Let's all hope that they'll able to
free her. Maybe.... Someday she'll be
free from her fear of the open. Agoraphobia

-A Progress in My Expose Therapy-

Y/N P.O.V

Today is another day for me to be exposed to the open space. The boys called their guard to help protect me. Today instead of going to the park... They take me to a place that is less crowded.

So here we are in an abandon Swimming pool.

(Yupp!!! You guest it right

(Yupp!!! You guest it right. BTS prologue shooting location)

I look at the boys wide-eyed. "Isn't this place?" "Yeah... Our shooting location for Prologue" Jimin said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "wow... I can't believe you guys took me here" I told them. "Why wouldn't we?" Taehyung ask. I just shrug.

I'm trying my best not to tremble in fear. But I can't help but start shaking a little. A hand held mine and give it a light squeeze. I look down to the hand and up to the person, Jungkook. "It's gonna be okay.... We're here with you. I won't let anything happen to you. All of us will" he said smiling at me. I slowly starts to smile back. I hug Jungkook "thanks guys" he blushed. I look to the others to see they're all pouting at me. "What?" "You said thanks to all of us.... But you only hugged Jungkook." Hoseok said still pouting. I giggle and starts hugging all of them. Each time I pulled away, they have a blush on their face. Now last one is Taehyung. I was about to pull away, when he tightens his grip "Tae! Let me go" I say. I squeal when he pick me up instead and starts running around. "Hey no fair! We wanna play with her too" Jungkook yelled followed with a chorus of 'yeah!' By the rest of them. I giggle and we starts to play some game.

We kept playing without realising it's starting to get late. "Guys! It's getting late.... Come on let's go home" Seokjin said. Being the Mother of the group, he have to look after us. "Whyyy" I whined. I was just starting to get used to the open, I don't want it to end. Seokjin walk towards me and put his hands on my shoulder. "Because it's getting late" he said. I stomp my feet like a kid and pout "I don't wanna~" I start to act cute. All the boys blush at that. I laugh "Hahahaha tomatoes! Hahaha" I say pointing at each of them. Making them blush more.

"Alright! Alright.... That's enough. Seriously we have to go back" this time Jimin said. I look at him and look away, turning my body away from them and cross my hand. I heard they all sigh. I smile thinking I win, but I let out a small scream when someone pick me up and put me on their shoulder, Jungkook. "Kookie~ put me down~" I whine. "We're going home, Y/N" is his answer. I huff "can you at least carry me properly? It's uncomfortable being carried like this" I whisper to him. He shiver as my breath hit his ear. He put me down and got in front of me, crouching down "come" he said. I grinned and hop on his back. He held under my thigh to support me. I lean my head on his shoulder. The tiredness from all the fun I experience to day is eating me out. I slowly fall asleep.

Jungkook P.O.V

I glance at Y/N to see her asleep. I smile to myself. She's so cute~. I look up at the boys to see them looking at me with envy. I playfully smirk at them. They just roll their eyes at me and I chukle quietly. I don't want to wake her up.

All BTS Thought Except Jungkook

Our maknae is so lucky. Being able to carry Y/N. I wish it was me. I have to make a plan and fast! Before the others get to her first.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in my bed. I smile to my remembering what happens today. Little by little I'm finally able to get outside without any fear. I wish it would go away soon, so I could enjoy my life with them. The boys then come inside my room. "Ah.... You're awake" Yoongi said. I smile at them. I got up from the bed and run to them, giving each one of them a hug. "Thank you so much guys! I'm finally able to go out there without being scared to death" I say smiling brightly at them. "You're welcome, Y/N" they say together.

I look outside the window and notice it's really late. "Wow.... How long was I asleep?" "Since you fall asleep on Jungkook's back" "that long?" I ask out of surprise and they respond with a nod. "Well I'm all freshen up... I can't sleep anytime soon" I say. "We could spend all night though" Namjoon said. "But... Don't you have practise tomorrow?" "Nope... We have a break" Taehyung said, smiling. Then I agree. We play games.... We watched TV.... Have some late snacks..... That's how we spend the night. In the middle of the night I felt sleepy again, so I fall asleep on the couch. Before I'm really in a deep sleep I felt myself being carried and place in a soft surface, my bed. Then I feel kisses on my forehead and cheek. Then a chorus of voices whispering to me. Then I fall asleep. The whisper is....

"Goodnight, Y/N.... We love you"

*to be continued*