Chapter 18 (7/7)

Previously on Chapter 17

"But before I gave you the answer.... Would you all promise something to me?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. They nod. "Promise me... That no matter who I choose. It won't affect our friendship" I say seriously. They all smile "we promise." I take a deep breath and look down. I don't wanna see their reaction after I give them the answer

"I choose....

-Jungkook's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

I scanned my eyes around the room. Until they landed to a certain boy, the Maknae of the group. His eyes is begging me.

....Jungkook" I say softly. His eyes instantly lit up and he flashes me his bunny grin. While the rest of the boys just smile at us, even though I can see it clearly. Their eyes held pain and disappointment. "Sorry guys..." I say to them. They all shook their heads "no... It's okay. It's your choice Y/N. We respect that. No need to feel sorry about us" Yoongi said, the others nod in agreement. I smile gratefully at them.

"Alright guys... Come on, let's give them some privacy" Namjoon said. One by one they leave the room after patting Jungkook's back as a sign of congratulation.

One they're out of sight and their footstep is out of earshot. Jungkook came running at me and pull me into a tight hug. "Too... Tight" I gasp out. "Oops.... Sorry, Noona" he said. My heart melt when called me Noona. "Thank you so much for choosing me. I promise you won't regret it" he said. I nod my head and lean on his chest. Even though he's younger than me (sorry if you don't. Just pretend you do), he is way taller than me.

Time-skip

Jungkook and I have been dating for 3 months. Right now... We're in the practice room. Practising for our collaboration. Why? Because I've been considering about it and finally made a decision that I'm gonna be an idol again.

We're gonna be performing next week after my re-debut. I decided to be an idol again because I missed performing..... I miss being in the crowd where I could see faces of people that enjoys my music.

We keep practising until we're sure we won't messed up during performance. Once we succeed we drop to the ground exhausted. Jungkook turn his head to look at me and smile, he place his arms under my head and on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. He place a soft kisses on top of my forehead. Then I don't feel him moving, instead.... I hear a soft snore from him. I pull away slightly and look up at him, to see him sleeping. I giggle at his cuteness and kiss his cheek. I can see his lips twitch upwards slightly.

Performing Day

We're now standing backstage, the MC is about to call us. I'm so nervous. Jungkook is next to me holding my hand. "Relax, Noona. It'll be fine" he said, kissing my cheek. I turn my head to look at him and smile slightly. He smiled his bunny smile.

"Now coming back as an idol, and collaborating with BTS Golden Maknae. Give your biggest applause to Jungkook and Y/N!!" The fans cheer on top of their lungs. Jungkook and I walk to stage hand in hand. There's no need to hide anymore, the fans already know. They supports us. Saying we're a cute couple and such, which made me happy. We got into position then, then the music starts

(The first couple or if you one a different one, feel free to choose. This imagine is for you after all😊❤️❤️)

We dance a couple of dance. Once the dance is over the whole crowd of fans burst into cheers. Jungkook and I turn towards the crowd and hold hands. We ride it and let it down, bowing.

"Woww!!! Such a wonderful dance from a perfect couple" the MC said. He came towards us. "So... How was you relationship going?" He ask. Jungkook look at me and smile. He wrap his arm around my shoulder while kissing the top of my head softly letting his lips linger in my head for a while before pulling away "we're going great, right Noona?" He ask looking at me with his signature bunny smile. The fans squeal in respond. "Awww~ such a cute couple." The MC say in a cute voice. We blushed in respond. They all laugh.

We talk a little bit longer. Soon the show was over. It's time for us to go home. In the car I'm sitting next to Jungkook. He took my hand in his and smile at me. "Yah!! Kookie! Don't do that while we're here. You're making us jealous!" Taehyung said, the others nod at us. "Then find a Girlfriend! So you won't be jealous of us" Jungkook said to them. They roll their eyes in respond. I giggled at them. Jungkook turn to me and smile. I smile back and laid my head on his shoulder. He laid his on top of mine.

Time-skip

We are having a break. So we just decide to chill and walk around the park. When we reach there, I can't help but feel nostalgic. I sigh and laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder. "What's wrong, Noona?" I smile "nothing... I'm just happy. I can't believe I'm finally free from my phobia" I say.

We left the park and continue our journey. I'm bringing two bouquet of flower. We continue walking until we can see the cemetery sign in front of us.

We walk pass the tomb stones until we reached the familiar ones. Written on both is L/N M/N and L/N F/N. I place the bouquet of flower on each. I smile sadly "Mom... Dad... I hope you guys are happy. I'm finally able to release myself from my phobia. I love you guys. I really... Wishes you guys are here. But at least I know.... Both of you are in the better place" I say as a tear escaped my eyes. Jungkook turn me to him and wipe away the tears. "Don't cry, Noona. You're making me sad" he said. I hug him, wrapping my arms around his torso. He hug me back. Until I'm calm he pulled away.

I look back to the tombstone of my parents and smile "Mom... Dad. This is my Boyfriend, Jungkook. He's been taking a good care for me. I love him so much" I say. "And I love your Daughter. Please bless us" he said planting a soft kiss on top of my head. "I love you Y/N..." "I love you too, Jungkook"

*the end*