Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

As I sang I kept my eyes close, so I didn't know their reaction to my singing. Once the song is over, I slowly open my eyes to see their reaction. Some looks speechless, other wide-eyed, and the rest jaw-dropped. I giggled at their reaction and they blushed deep red. They insist I sing more songs for them. In the end they each pick a song for me. So there's like 8 songs I sang. Each songs earn different reaction from them. We laugh and enjoy our time together. Until its late at night. We only met for 3 days but it feels like we've known each other for ages. Little did I know, all seven of them is falling hard for me.

BTS Thought

Y/N is amazing. I think I'm falling for her.

-Help Me Overcome My Fear-

Y/N P.O.V

It's early in the morning. I got up from my bed and head towards the bathroom, doing my morning routine. After I've finished I step out of my room and head towards the kitchen to start making breakfast.

As I was making breakfast, I heard footstep coming. "Y/N? Why are you cooking?" I turn and see Sam. I turn back around and keep cooking "yeah... I want to cook once in a while you know. There's nothing for me to do. I just wanna have something to do" I say. More footsteps coming. I turn around and see the boys. "Good morning, guys" I say smiling at them, they blushed. I was confused but decided to leave it alone, probably just my imagination.

I'm finally done with the cooking. I place everything in the dining table and look at the guys, to see they are just standing there looking at me "are you guys gonna just stand there and stare at me or are you gonna sit here and dig in?" I ask sassily. They snap out of it and instantly take a seat with face as red as a tomato. I giggle and sat down myself. We start eating. As they take their first bite, I can see their eyes widened. "So? How was it?" I ask.

"This is..." Jin start. "Amazing!!!" They say all together. "You're really a good cook, Y/N" Jin compliment me, the others nod their head in agreement. I just smile at them. "Where did you learn to cook like this Y/N?" Yoongi ask. "I used to watch my mom preparing the meal.... So I just teach myself" I say. I was a bit sad when I mentioned my mom. But I quickly get rid of it. I don't wanna ruin our morning. But they notice anyway, they just didn't say a thing about it.

After we're done eating, I put away all the dishes in the sink. Sam insist that she will be the one cleaning them. I just head to the living room with the boys following me.

In the living room I just flop myself on one of the couches and sigh. "Why do you look so down, Y/N?" Taehyung ask. "I'm tired of being in this house all the time. I'm stuck in here because of my phobia. I just wanna be free like every other people is." I say as I start to tear up. Jin sat next to me and pull me in a hug. "Shh... It's okay. You have us... We'll always keep you company" "that's not enough... I wanna see how's the outside is" I say as I sob softly. The other boys join the hug and give me a group hug.

We stayed in a group hug until I calmed down. After a while we pulled away. "We'll try to help you. If only you want to" Namjoon said. I look at him "how?" "We'll try to expose you to the outdoor" he said. I'm about to say something but Sam beat me to it "we've tried that once. But it didn't work" she said. They look at me, I just nod stating its true. They all sigh "we'll find a way, Y/N. I promise" Hoseok said. I just nod at them. Taehyung pulled me in a side hug, I just laid my head on his shoulder. The rest of the boys look at Taehyung with jealousy but didn't say anything for my sake. I slowly fall into sleep.

Taehyung P.O.V

I glance at Y/N to see that she's fallen asleep. "Guys.... She's asleep" I say quietly to not wake her up and so the boys could be quiet. They look at Y/N in admiration. "I'm gonna take her to her room" I say and they nod. I pick her up bridal style and start walking to her room. I laid her on her bed and pull the blanket to her neck and quietly left the room.

I walk to where all the boys is. I took a seat next to Jungkook. I sigh "we have to find a way to help her out. I don't wanna keep seeing her like this" I say to them. "Yeah" they all mumble. "She's a great girl, a great Friend. I think I'm falling for her" Jimin Hyung said. I turn to him "you're kidding, right?" I say. "No. Why?" "I like her too" I told him. "You've got to be kidding me" I heard Hoseok Hyung said. "What?" "I like her too!" Wow.... Could it be possible? "If you like Y/N.... Raise your hand!" I say. Every single one of us raised our hand. "Wow... We're in a serious situation" Jin Hyung said. "Well let's have a healthy competition. Let's have a promise that no matter who she choose it didn't get in the way of our friendship and respect their relationship" Namjoon Hyung said. "Yeah!" We all say together.

"Competition to win Y/N's heart starts now!" We said.

"May the best man wins"

*to be continued*