one // hidden truths are unspoken lies

~ Write your story - Francesca Battistelli ~

Hello my lovely readers!!

First let me start by saying, Joseph Morgan is perfection ^^^^^

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit, iffy. I had to start somewhere and give a general idea of how Faith goes about her life after Klaus' passing.

I hope you guys like it!

xx Charliiiiiiiii
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3rd PERSON POV

"We can't tell her" Rebekah's voice is filled with urgency.

"She thinks Niklaus is dead, Rebekah. We have no idea what kind of condition she is in now that she doesn't have him as her anchor." Elijah replies, from the other end of the phone.

Elijah had already left Mystic Falls long before Rebekah found out Klaus was still breathing.

"We both saw what she's capable of" he continues.

"Faith deserves to live out her natural born life, without Nik ruining it more then he already has." Rebekah mutters, putting her phone on speaker and throwing it onto her bed.

Her chin falls to her chest, her eyes wondering to the blood stains on her white top. She quickly pulls it over her head.

"If she finds out he's alive and we didn't tell her, she'll never forgive us."

Rebekah sighs, knowing he's probably right. She just loved the girl so much, she couldn't be selfish when it came to her. She was her only true friend and she wanted her to have the life she deserves.

"He didn't tell her what he was planning" She thinks out loud. She couldn't help wondering why he didn't tell her.

He could have told her what Bonnie did for him. He could have told Faith that Bonnie put his essence into Tyler Lockwood's body.

It didn't make sense.

"Has he asked about her?" Elijah asks, as Rebekah finds her way to the bathroom.

She turns on the hot water, washing the blood from her hands. Elena's human blood, to be exact. In which she had disposed of, in front of Klaus.

"Let's just say, after he saved Caroline over me and left me for dead with the council, I made it very clear. Faith was gone, that his death overwhelmed her and her magic took over. I made sure to tell him it was all, and completely his fault."

It almost hurt her to say. She knew Faith was still alive but the thought of her life being taken away, saddened her. Klaus simply couldn't know the truth.

She debated whether to tell him she simply left town. But she knew if she had, Klaus would never stop looking for her.

That is the difference between Rebekah and Faith. Klaus would leave Rebekah to rot, and he would go to the ends of the earth for Faith.

"He will not handle this well" Elijah points out.

"Maybe. Maybe not. He is Klaus after all, weakness isn't exactly something he enjoys."

"Where do you think she'll go?" He wonders.

Rebekah throws on a robe, getting ready for a hot shower. Needing nothing more than to clean the disgusting mess the council thrust upon her.