eight // beautiful day for a funeral

~ 1-800-273-8255  - Logic feat. Alessia Cara & Khaild ~

I've decided to start dedicating chapters!

Thank you to Lai_suuh for the really nice comments on my last chapter, really put a smile on my face :)

Unfortunately, I see this chapter as a necessary evil, but don't worry, I hope to update again tomorrow for something real. 

xx Charliiiiiiiii

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The sound of a door slamming shut, causes Faith to jump out of her skin. She closes her book and places it on her bed, getting up and walking over to the window of her room.

She grins, running from the window and making her way to the front door.

Rebekah walks away from her car, her voice angry as she talks into the phone. "Elijah, if not answering your phone was part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done."

She sighs to herself, stepping onto the patio of the house she once loved. "I'm here, and I'm worried." She mumbles, her voice suddenly softer. "Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door." And just like that she was back to her normal self.

She basically throws the door open, stepping inside. All of two seconds later, Faith comes rushing down the stairs, feeling the happiest she's felt in days.

"I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump, but I guess you're not showing yet" Rebekah smiles, opening her arms for her friend to run into. Suddenly her worry was gone, and all she felt was happiness to see the girl.

"You have your brother's manners" Faith jokes, holding her just as tightly.

"His temper, too, so watch it." Rebekah replies, pulling away from Faith. She had gotten sidetracked. "Where's Elijah?"

Faith's face instantly hardens. "Somethings happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, one minute he was here making promises about protecting me in this predicament that I've gotten myself into, and then Niklaus told me he bailed." Faith almost scoffs at the name. "And we both know Elijah doesn't break promises, which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like."

Within seconds Rebekah is on a rampage, making her way further into the house. "Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

Just like that, Klaus appears, opening some double doors and coming face-to-face with his sister. "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing."

Rebekah smiles, recollecting the memory of killing every one of them. Mostly with pool sticks. "They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours?"

Klaus takes a few steps towards her.

"Oh, that's right." She recollects. "You don't have any friends."

"I do have friends. I have Marcel." Klaus couldn't wait to throw the name in her face. "You remember him, don't you?"

Rebekah is blind-sighted, the name bringing back memories she spent over a hundred years trying to forget.