fifteen // fangs

~~ Little red lung - fangs ~~

I'm not a fan of this chapter but it had to be written. It's pretty fast moving and unrealistic in a sense but oh well oh well.

I'm really looking forward to the next because a lot of interesting shit happens in episode 6. So pumped!

Sorry it's been a whileeee

This in unedited, but I'll get to that tomorrow if y'all wanna wait, I just really wanted to hurry up and post.

xx Charliiiiiiii

~~~~~~

Swinging the front door open, my eyes meet the last person I ever thought I'd see on my porch.

"Hayley?"

She pushes past me into the house, a frustrated and angry look plastered to her face. Slowly closing the door, she turns to me dramatically, her hands instantly beginning to gesture.

"Look I have no idea what the hell happened back in the Bayou, but ever since then some wolf has been following me, and the only thing I seem to do is bring everything back to you and that night. So start talking."

I'm taken back, so many questions flooding through me. First one being, how did she find me?

Some wolf, following her?

How it comes back to me, I don't know.

"Look, that night in the bayou, a group of witches used you to lore me out there" I go to continue, thinking it was best to say it quickly and get it over with. But she interrupts me.

"And why would I have any control over what you do?"

Obviously, she was confused. She didn't know. As far as she knew, I was just some crazy girl that followed her out there like a loon.

I didn't know how to explain it, whether or not I should start from the beginning so simply tell her exactly what she absolutely needs to know.

It was only a matter of time before the truth comes out, so why wait.

"Because we're family" I can't help smiling, liking the way it sounded.

Hayley's eyes widen, her mouth opening as if to respond but I beat her to it.

"It's a long story, but all you need to know is I've been around a long time and I traced my bloodline, right back to you..."

It was abrupt really, she had just walked in and suddenly we're knee deep in conversation.

She still had the same look, like she didn't believe me for one second.

My head snaps towards Sophie who is making a move to leave the house, and I'm quick to intervene, standing in front of her.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I question, annoyed by her interference. She was supposed to stay put in the living room. Where the hell is Rebekah?

Sophie doesn't answer and tries to get to the door once again. "You're going out to the bayou, anyway, aren't you?" I wonder.

She looks away from me, telling me I was right.

"I want to go with you." Hayley speaks up, catching my attention.

Over my dead body.

"Like hell you do."