sixteen // black out days

~Phantogram - Black out Days~

~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, new book.

Not really.

I made a book to post the first chapter of all the books I'm currently working on in. Eventually I'll look back and see which book has gotten the biggest and best response.

PLEASE GO LOOK ON MY PROFILE

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Unedited, but I'll get to it x

xx Charliiiiiii
~~~~~~~~~

Standing from my bed, I wonder over to the full-length mirror. I can’t help my wide grin, seeing the gorgeous baby bump as I pull up my top to reveal it. Tracing my fingers over the smooth skin, I watch them follow along so elegantly.

My baby is finally making an appearance, and they're absolutely beautiful.

Pulling down my shirt, I topple off to the staircase, making my way down to the foyer.

I can hear the family bickering but choose to ignore it, finding my way into the kitchen.

Pulling the fridge open, I’m surprised to be welcomed by Elijah entering the room. “Good morning” he smiles.

“Hey” I whisper, smiling in return.

Turning my attention back to the fridge, I notice the absence of what I’m looking for. Only before I can complain, Rebekah is pushing open the door that leads to the backyard.

“Listen.” I begin, looking back to both of them. “I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?”

“Speaking of, add bleach.” Rebekah notes. I notice the gloves in her hands as she makes her way out of the room and further into the house.

“You know,” Elijah mutters, “I do hope my siblings were hospitable towards you in my absence.”

“In your absence as you like to call it” I reply, closing the fridge to give Elijah my full attention. “I have been attacked by quarter vampires, and I was nearly murdered by witches who are convinced that my baby is a Lucifer.”

My rant is brought to an end as my head turns towards Niklaus entering the room. I watch him closely until finally, he places a bottle of milk onto the kitchen counter.

He smiles softly, giving me a soft kiss on the forehead before wondering out of the room before I can even say thank you.

“Thank you” I whisper, more to myself, even though I know he can hear me.

I smile to myself, having no idea how this came to be so quickly.

”I'm just happy to see that you're in one piece.” Elijah says, placing a bowl in front of me before pouring both the cereal and milk into it. “So back to the murderous witches, I have some concerns.”

I quickly shove a mouthful of cereal into my mouth before speaking. “They're evil, and my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not comforting.”