seventeen // let it go

The neighborhood - let it go

Anyone here a Tyler fan??

** Unedited **

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to fight night.

The first rule of fight night is, the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle and a daylight ring.

If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face.

All you got to do is kick a little ass.”

Marcel’s words begun the fight. The first two contenders being, Felicia and Otto.

Although, no matter how many punches, kicks, headlocks, they were nothing.

Everyone crowding the two, everyone from Marcel’s army of vampire, cheered as Felicia took the win.

Although, no matter her skill, not matter her hype and the support of everyone around her, it didn’t stop Klaus from intruding.

With a simple flick of the wrist, Felicia’s neck is snapped and she’s lying dead on the concrete.

Everyone in Marcel’s home silenced, acknowledging his and Elijah’s sudden entrance.

“Good evening.” Klaus smirked, seeing every vampire around him quake in fear. However, this didn’t apply to Marcel. “I'd like a word.”

“What do you think you're doing?” Marcel spits, standing tall from above, on one of the many balconies.

“It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs.” Elijah crosses the room, looking from the vampires to Marcel. “We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here.”

Marcel’s hand traces his chin in frustration. “You two got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands.”

“You're home, is it?” Klaus groans.

“The girl.” Elijah ignores him, raising his voice. “I will not ask again.”

Marcel steps back, gesturing in sarcasm. “I assume you're talking about Faith.”

Klaus grits his teeth at the sound of her name, coming from his enemy’s mouth. The last time something like this happened, it was with the Salvatore brothers. She was taken from him once, he refused to allow Marcel the satisfaction.

“Yay high,” Marcel gestures below his chin, “blonde hair, two faced.”

Both brothers knew what he was referring too. Faith and him were friends before they came to town. Marcel only found out just how involved they were with her, when he approached their house.

Obviously, he doesn’t appreciate her choice is residence.

“Well, I ain't got her” He insists, mockingly. “And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence.”

Both brothers look to each other, silently telling each other it was a mistake to leave alone.

Whoever had taken her, had also taken Hayley. And yet they didn’t care for her safety against Faith’s.