The Originals 5x13

I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR BY U2 PERFECTLY SUMS UP HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE FINALE.

Plot twist, this is just about the finale of The Originals. I finish my exams next week so in about two weeks, I'll be posting the REAL next chapter, the smut chapter.

Yes that's right, SMUT.

Keep in mind it'll be my FIRST smut chapter so it will not be great but a working progress.

ANYWAY.

Excuse my rant but none of my friends watch this show, and I know you guys do so I need to get this out.

Tune in guys, take a seat and relax because I have A LOT to say about this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED AND THE IDEAS YOU HAD FOR THE FINALE. I'm curious to know if you guys agree with me or have completely different views.

And If I missed anything, let me know and I'll edit the chapter with my response.

*deep breath*

First of all.

Freya.

So Freya quite literally JUST came around to the IDEA of having kids, and SUDDENLY she wants them right NOW. I mean sure, Vincent as the father would be super cute but I feel like they only threw in these scenes because Freya and Vincent's storylines were kinda, eh, and needed SOMETHING in the finale.

Klaroline.

So here's the deal. I'm totally for Klaroline, but if The Vampire Diaries and the Originals had never crossed paths again, I would have happily accepted his relationship with Cami, had she still been alive. HAPPILY.

Caroline kept the voicemail, adorable, BUT THEN THE PRODUCERS WENT AND FUCKED US ALL IN THE ASS when they deleted the "tour" scene and completely ruined our lives when the beautiful two shared a kiss and went elsewhere. They gave us these few scenes, thinking it would satisfy us, no, no they did not. Caroline just walked away. THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

They gave us these scenes that lead to no where FOR NO REASON, JUST TO FUCK WITH US.

I'm very angry, and yes I'm grateful Klaus could die knowing his feelings were returned but IM STILL ANGRY especially because Caroline is god knows where in Legacies so she won't even be watching out for Hope. Basically it was pointless and a complete tease.

Kol and Rebekah.

There was no closure for Kol, he was just, kinda, there. He didn't have that incredible talk with Klaus about their lives and how much they hate but truly love each other. Klaus said he secret adored his brother but then POOF nothing. Nothing at all between them, or with him and Elijah. I'm happy knowing he and Davina are married and in love, but what about the future, is she going to become a vampire? I DONT KNOW.

HOW THE FUCK ARE CURES POPPING UP LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE. ARE THEY JUST FALLING OUT OF PEOPLES ASSES AT THIS POINT. Apparently Rebekah is gonna take the cure, great, whatever, doom your relationship with Marcel and make me wonder WHAT THE FUCK I've been doing wasting my time shipping you guys. It's fine, fuck you.

AND WHAT ABOUT HOPE?? Are they gonna look out for her, check in, be on legacies, tell her all the ways she can honour and love her parents? Nope, no mention on the subject.

Hope and Klaus.

Unconditional love, is what Klaus called it, and I'd never been happier in that moment BUT that was only because I thought it meant he'd live. He'd live out his days as a better man because he had that love. But NOPE. He was just thanking her for being the incredible woman that she is, having known her for all of five minutes because IT WAS WRITTEN THAT WAY AND FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Hope deserved so much better, and I hate to say it, I blame Elijah for that. Not only for Hayley, but Klaus too. NO HATE though.

The deaths.

Klaus should not have died, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. He did not in any way need to die, because Elijah was willing to die anyway so FUCK, could you not put the hollow inside Elijah and kill him instead of killing you both???

Don't get me wrong, I love Elijah, how can anyone not, and I understand that someone had to die and I would have accepted Elijah's death because he would've be with Hayley. Sure, Klaus could've been with Cami, but his DAUGHTER needed him. And FUCK, Elijah thought, hey Klaus, if you're gonna kill yourself and leave Hope without a mother and father, I'll come along and leave her without her uncle as well, fuck it. UM NO.

Elijah could have saved Klaus' life instead of adding to our grief. One loss is better than two.

I get that Hope is an incredibly strong girl but she DESERVED better, she deserved a father. Not a father figure in Alaric, no.

The end.

The Vampire Diaries ended with us seeing that everyone finds happiness in the afterlife, with family and love. I wanted MORE THAN ANYTHING, for The Originals to have that same happy ending. I wanted MORE THAN ANYTHING, for Klaus and Elijah to share a moment in the after life, like Damon and Stefan (who also deserved better).

I wanted MORE THAN ANYTHING for Klaus to be sitting on that park bench in the quarter, where he spent episode 1x01 and 5x13, to be smiling, looking at his gorgeous city. AND THEN, Elijah showing up, rocking a gorgeous suit, and sits down next to Klaus, turns, and simply says "always and forever, brother".

BUT NO, THEY JUST LEFT US ON THE DEATH OF THE CHARACTERS WE LOVE MOST.

So basically. Everything was wrong.

Thank you and goodnight.

xx Charliiiiiii