five // stand. run. fall. repeat.

This is a big one.
This is an emotional one.
Some people's questions will be answered.

Comment comment comment
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Elijah followed after Sophie, being lead to a cemetery.

He was confused to say the least, but then again, witches were intriguing creatures.

Sophie steps through the gate and enters. Elijah tries to follow, however he is stopped. The ora around the cemetery keeping him from entering.

"This is sacred ground" Sophie states. "Which means vampires have to be invited in." she explains. "But since I'm desperate, come on in."

This surprised Elijah. Witches aren't the type to invite a vampire into their homes, let alone sacred ground.

"We can talk freely here."

"Then I suggest you start talking." Elijah declared. "What did your sister want with Niklaus?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Sophie hinted. "We have a vampire problem, and we need help. Marcel has an army backing him. The witches have been trying to fight back. We haven't had much luck, until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl."

A simple, short hold of the tongue on Sophie's part, has Elijah interested. He couldn't possibly understand how a random girl could have anything to do with this.

"A werewolf passing through the quarter. She had a special connection to your brother."

Elijah still hadn't put the pieces together, so he inquired. "What kind of connection?"

"Apparently, they spent some time together." She paused, her feet coming to a stop. "One thing led to another, and now this special werewolf girl, she's pregnant."

Elijah didn't even have time to process before she continued. "And the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus."

"It's impossible." He instantly denies the possibility. It isn't possible. It simply isn't possible.

"Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to your brother."

He still couldn't believe it. Not only was it completely impossible, it just isn't likely. Klaus hadn't been with anyone, never a werewolf. It just didn't make sense.

"Bring her out" Sophie calls out into the cemetery.

Elijah is confused at first, as he hears the creaking of a gate being opened.

Only then does everything in his mind, finally focus.

Everything finally made sense as he looked at the beautiful girl, her eyes filled with fear, her clothes covered in dirt.

It was suddenly possible.

"Elijah" Faith makes a move to run towards him, however the witches who brought her out, grabbed her, restraining her.

"Release the girl" his head turned to Sophie. "Now."

Sophie nodded to the witches and they reluctantly let go of her.

Faith runs to Elijah, his arms opening for her to basically jump into. She couldn't have been happier in that moment. She felt safe with Elijah. She knew he would never let anything happen to her.

He held her close, kissing her forehead.

"Give us a moment, please." He tells the witches. They gesture towards a tomb, in which they could have their time.