A scene

Stiles put the jeep in park. He made his way to Derek's door. He took a deep breath as he pushed the door open.

Suddenly there were arms wrapped around Stiles neck. Stiles wrapped his arms around the strawberry blonde that was clung to him.

"Hey, Lydia." Stiles chuckled.

"Glad you're okay, man." Scott pulled Stiles from Lydia into a hug.

"I'm fine. I just needed to be alone." Stiles responded.

"Alone is the opposite of what you need." Derek growled. The alpha was at the bottom of the stairs.

Stiles clenched his jaw. He needed to keep calm. The anger he felt for Derek was overbearing.

"You had us all so worried

"You had us all so worried." Theo said putting a hand on Stiles shoulder.

Stiles tensed under Theo's touch.

"What's wrong with you? Something's different." Derek frowned. The way Stiles was acting towards Theo was off. Something in general was off.

Stiles tossed a glare at Derek. Suddenly Derek gripped his head and dropped to his knees.

Stiles gave a smug smile. "What is it boy? Did Timmy fall down the well?"

"What are you doing?" Isaac growled taking a step towards Stiles.

"Oh calm down fido." Stiles rolled his eyes as he dropped the charade.

Derek released his head, breathing heavily.

"What the hell was that?" Derek snapped.

Stiles didn't respond instead he turned to Theo.

"Theo, you should probably get going." Stiles said simply.

Theo frowned.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" Lydia hissed.

"Stiles." Derek sighed. He knew what this was about. He could smell the jealousy on him.

"We need to talk." Derek said his voice calm.

"Oh is that so?" Stiles snapped turning back to the werewolf.

"Let's take this outside, no need to make a scene." Derek spoke cautiously as if Stiles might explode at any minute.

"Gladly, but there will be a scene." Stiles snapped.

He stalked out the door with Derek behind him.

"Stiles, I don't know what you-"

"You are the unbelievable, you know that?" Stiles snapped interrupting Derek.

"Stiles, I'm sorry you saw that. I had no idea you did or-"

"Or What? You would have told me some bs lie so I'd come back?" Stiles interrupted again.