Jealousy

The pack seemed to warm up to Dominic, well everyone except Theo and Derek.

"I don't like him." Theo grumbled sitting down next to Derek who was sitting at the pack table in the kitchen.

Derek didn't respond.

"By the way, you reek of jealousy." Theo scrunched up his nose.

"I can't help it." Derek hissed.

"Just go flash your alpha eyes at him; that'll scare him away." Theo shrugged.

"Stiles hates me enough. If he's happy then that's all that matters." Derek grumbled.

"Wow, you're an awful liar." Theo laughed earning a glare from the werewolf.

"He's intimidated by you, you should at least let him know who's boss. Make him squirm a little." Theo nudged Derek.

"Pretend you're playing nice and show him that at the end of the day Stiles is yours." Theo pressed on the mark that sat under the sleeve of Derek's shirt.

"Maybe we should involve alcohol." Derek hummed standing. He knew it was petty but maybe it would help his mood.

"Who wants a drink?" Theo walked into the living room holding up two bottles of liquor.

The room agreed cheerfully.

"Here." Derek held out two cups to Dominic and Stiles.

"Thanks." Stiles took the cups handing one to Dominic.

"Decided to play nice?" Stiles asked the tense werewolf.

"It's been a rough day." Derek shrugged.

"So how do you two know each other?" Dominic asked eyeing Derek's attractive physique.

Derek and Stiles exchanged looks neither of them knowing what to say.

"He's like my big brother." Stiles answered taking a large swig of his drink.

"We've been friends for a few years now." Derek answered looking fondly at Stiles.

"You two were friends with benefits weren't you. That's why you don't like me." Dominic assumed looking at Derek.

Stiles choked on his drink while Derek's eyes narrowed.

"No." Derek growled.

"Our relationship is strictly platonic." Stiles chuckled.

"You're obviously gay so why haven't you two hooked up or dated or something?" Dominic asked Derek.

"I'm not the relationship type." Derek spoke between clenched teeth.

"Hmmm, works out for me I guess, I got the guy." Dominic winked as he stood. "I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be right back."