Loyal

Stiles stormed outside with Derek yelling behind him.

"Aww, he came out to greet us." Victoria smiled as she approached the house.

"I suggest you leave, now." Stiles snapped.

"Or what? You'll hurt us? You can't even control your powers." Victoria mocked.

"Stay away from him." Derek growled walking up next to Stiles.

"You know, I can't figure you out. You're so loyal to him yet he's not tied to you, why is that?" Victoria frowned at Derek.

"You don't have to be tied to someone to be loyal." Derek answered.

"But you want him as your emissary, that's why you're loyal. You're hoping he'll make the choice on his own." Victoria laughed.

Derek glared but didn't respond.

"What I do is my business." Stiles snapped.

"Well it's about to be our business." Victoria smiled at Stiles.

"Not gonna happen." Stiles growled.

"We'll see about that." Victoria snapped.

"Weren't there four of you before? The blonde is missing. Jessica right? Oh...that's right, we killed her." Stiles smirked.

Analise snarled.

Oh, I think I hit a nerve." Stiles mocked.

"She's with that worthless alpha boyfriend of yours

"She's with that worthless alpha boyfriend of yours." Adelaide sneered.

Stiles clenched his teeth before sending her to the ground grasping at her head.

"Oh, your learning." Victoria hummed.

"Did you know that when I do this I'm actually shrinking the blood vessels in your head to the point that all the blood that is trying to force it's way in is putting so much pressure that if I hold this long enough the blood vessels with explode? I know that doesn't seem scary to a big bad wolf cause you can heal right? Did you know that if I localize the pain to one spot I can cause the blood to back into the heart and make your heart explode?"

Just then Analise screamed again gripping the hair on her left side and grabbing at her chest.

"Let her go. You're killing her." Analise cried rushing to her sister's side.

"You kill her and I kill your whole pack." Victoria snapped.

"You can try." Stiles smirked. "But I don't think you can fight them alone. Once I kill... Adelaide is it? I'll do the same thing to her sweet sister." Stiles fought to keep his composure he didn't think she'd see through his bluff but he struggled to keep his heart beat even.

"You aren't strong enough." Victoria growled though her tone was uncertain.

"Try me." Stiles was winning this fight.