I already have you

Stiles woke the next morning with his head on Derek's lap. Derek was propped up in the corner of the couch. He sat up slowly his head pounding steadily. He looked over to see Scott and Isaac passed out on a pile of blankets on the floor. He looked around for Theo before spotting him in the kitchen.

Stiles made his way to the kitchen careful to not wake the others.

"Morning." Stiles spoke quietly.

"Hey, you." Theo grinned at Stiles. "I was gonna make breakfast for everyone."

"How are you not hungover?" Stiles whined at the much too eager werewolf.

"I'm a werewolf. We heal." Theo shrugged with a grin.

"Ugh, I'm jealous." Stiles groaned.

Theo smirked as Stiles took a seat at the island while Theo worked on breakfast.

"I umm, wanted to apologize for last night. I was really forward." Theo shifted nervously.

"It's okay. I wasn't any better." Stiles shrugged dismissively.

"No, you were. You respected the fact that I was drunk and you didn't take advantage of the fact." Theo argued.

"Don't praise a fish for swimming." Stiles shrugged again.

"You're a really great guy, Stiles. And I meant what I said about you being the guy I'd want to be with if I were gay." Theo smiled at Stiles.

Stiles nodded. "Thanks."

"On another note, when are you going to acknowledge that you have feelings for Derek?"

Stiles raised a brow at Theo. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You two are obviously into each other

"You two are obviously into each other." Theo smirked.

"No, not at all. He's my alpha. I'm his emissary. We're barely even friends." Stiles shook his head.

"You two were awfully friendly last night." Theo shrugged.

"We were drunk." Stiles rolled his eyes.

Derek opened his eyes to the sound of clanging in the kitchen and two voices.

"So all that flirting between you two-"

"Was because of the alcohol." Stiles interrupted Theo.

Derek listened carefully as they continued their conversation.

"You're telling me you don't have any feelings for Derek?" Theo asked his tone doubtful.

"No." Stiles answered. "Listen to my heart beat and tell me I'm lying."

Derek perked his ears to catch the steady rhythm of Stiles' heart.

"Well he's crazy about you." Theo responded.

At that moment Isaac let out a loud yawn as he and Scott stirred.

Derek stood up then and marched past Stiles and Theo.

"Derek, wait." Stiles hopped off the stool he was occupying.

"I'm going to shower." Derek snapped before stalking up the stairs.

Stiles frowned after the werewolf in confusion. Why was he so pissy?

-

Derek let the steam roll over him as he fought to calm down. How had he gotten so wrapped up in Stiles? The druid didn't have even a shred of feelings for Derek and yet the werewolf couldn't stop pining after him.

Derek turned the water off and wrapped the towel around his waist before going into his room.

When Derek walked in he saw Stiles sitting on his bed.

"Derek, I need to talk to you." Stiles said standing abruptly.

"Not now, Stiles." Derek growled.

"Yes, now. I'm sorry about last night. I'm sorry about the things I said, the things I did. I let the alcohol get the best of me." Stiles apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who kissed you." Derek snapped.

Stiles shifted a bit.

"Why did you?" Stiles asked biting at his plump bottom lip.

Derek's eyes lingered on Stiles' mouth remembering the way it felt.

"Too much alcohol." Derek answered simply turning to his dresser.

"Well, I brought up what kissing you was like, so it's my fault. I'm sorry." Stiles said his voice quieter than before.

"Stiles, we were both at fault so don't worry about it, okay? Let's just pretend it didn't happen." Derek sighed. The smell of worry and fear radiated off of Stiles. He hated it.

"I can try but it was a damn good kiss." Stiles smirked obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"You must be thinking of the heavy make out session you had with Theo." Derek said forcing a smile.

"No, your kiss stands out well beyond that one." Stiles took a few steps towards Derek. He reached out touching Derek's jaw like he had the night before.

"The feel of your beard and the way you worked your tongue, it's no wonder everyone wants you." Stiles chuckled.

"Everyone except you." Derek pointed out trying to make it sound like a joke but the touched his tone.

"I already have you." Stiles grinned tracing the druid mark on Derek's shoulder. He winked before walking out of Derek's room leaving the alpha gaping after him.

 He winked before walking out of Derek's room leaving the alpha gaping after him

-

Stiles walked down the stairs to see Isaac and Scott smirking at him. Theo was on his phone.

"What?" Stiles glanced between the two werewolves.

"You two kissed huh?" Scott wiggled his eyebrows.

"Do you guys have no sense of privacy?" Stiles huffed.

"You like him, just admit it." Scott poked Stiles cheek.

"Listen closely to my heart beat. I do not have any feelings for Derek at all. Not even a little bit." Stiles said his heart staying even.

Derek squeezed his eyes shut. Each time he heard Stiles claim he didn't have feelings for Derek his heart broke that much more. He tried to find any blip or sputter of Stiles' heart but there never was one. It hurt loving the boy but it hurt worse knowing he didn't feel the same way, even a little bit.

*AN*
Another short filler chapter.