I see the way...

"So that is the fancy stuff you found that can actually get werewolves drunk?" Stiles asked as Derek drank straight from a bottle of whiskey.

"Yep." Derek nodded. He and Stiles had been drinking and talking for the past hour. They were both drunk and actually conversing like friends. Derek sat on the floor leaned against one end of the couch and Stiles sat on the floor leaned against the other end.

"So what was it like kissing Theo?" Stiles asked looking at Derek with a smirk.

"You really want to talk about that?" Derek raised a brow.

"Hey, I'll never get to find out for myself." Stiles shrugged taking a drink from his own bottle.

"It was forceful. He was eager." Derek answered simply.

"Was it good?" Stiles asked cocking his head.

"I was too thrown off guard." Derek skirted the question.

"I wish it had been me." Stiles sighed.

"It was going to be but I told him not to do that to you. You would have been crushed." Derek responded.

Stiles let out a heavy sigh. "I know."

"I am sorry about that." Derek apologized looking at Stiles.

"Hey, I don't blame either one of you; you're both hot as hell." Stiles winked earning a grin from Derek.

"I'll have to ask Theo what it's like to kiss you." Stiles laughed.

"Or you could find out for yourself." Derek said smirking at the druid.

"Psh, yeah right." Stiles scoffed.

Derek crawled over to Stiles hovering in front of him.

"I'm serious." Derek said looking carefully into Stiles' caramel eyes.

"You must be drunk." Stiles laughed.

"Obviously." Derek grinned leaning in more. His face only inches from Stiles'.

Stiles' eyes dropped to Derek's lips briefly.

Derek took that as permission and gently pressed his lips to the younger boy's

Stiles grabbed Derek's shirt holding him close.

Derek positioned himself so he was straddling Stiles' lap. He cupped Stiles' chin as he deepened the kiss. His tongue teasing.

Stiles moaned into the kiss slightly causing Derek to press in more.

He pulled back slightly before attaching his lips to Stiles' jaw. He kissed along his sharp features before reaching his neck.

Stiles tilted his head giving Derek better access.

Derek pressed open mouthed kisses to Stiles' collar bone.

"Oh, Der, mmmmm." Stiles gripped Derek's waist.