Boyfriends

Stiles made his way downstairs to find the pack up and hanging out in the kitchen.

"Hey, Stiles." They greeted him.

"Hey guys." Stiles frowned. Derek was nowhere in sight.

"Derek left a note saying he went out but he'd be back later." Scott spoke pointing to a piece of paper on the fridge.

Stiles nodded but didn't respond.

"So what did you do last night?" Lydia asked taking a bite of her apple.

Stiles shifted slightly. "Not much."

"You and Derek manage to be civil?" Isaac asked raising a brow at Stiles.

"We had a fight." Stiles shrugged simply.

"Would you two just kiss and make up already?" Theo huffed.

Stiles frowned but didn't say anything.

"Are you okay? You seem anxious." Scott cocked his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Stiles nodded.

"Did Derek say something to upset you? You know, you two can be pretty harsh at times." Isaac crossed his arms.

"No, nothing that we haven't already said." Stiles shook his head. He really hoped they'd drop it.

Just then Derek walked in.

"Hey, guys." Derek greeted. He was in an oddly good mood.

Stiles fought to keep his heart steady. He and Derek hadn't really talked much after they went to bed. He wasn't sure what they were or if Derek was going to tell him it was all a joke.

"Hey, you." Derek smiled at Stiles.

"H-Hey." Stiles shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Where'd you go?" Isaac asked poking through the bags Derek had set on the counter.

"To get stuff for tonight." Derek answered.

"Allison's party, of course." Lydia gushed as she pulled out the party platters.

Derek glanced at an uncomfortable Stiles.

"Hey, you okay?" Derek asked walking towards Stiles.

Stiles nodded but he was tense.

Derek ran his thumb along Stiles' jaw before leaning in and pressing a kiss to Stiles' lips.

He frowned, pulling back. "You're masking your scent again." Derek's tone was slightly hurt.

"I wasn't sure you'd want to tell anyone." Stiles shrugged.

The pack was so busy unloading the bags they didn't notice Stiles and Derek were standing closer than normal.

Derek's face fell as realization hit him. "You think I'd be ashamed to be with you?" Derek frowned.

"Be with me?" Stiles looked up into Derek's green eyes. "You mean you weren't just going to pretend last night didn't happen?" Stiles frowned.

 "You mean you weren't just going to pretend last night didn't happen?" Stiles frowned

"Pretend it didn't happen? Are you kidding? Stiles, I told you I loved you." Derek said confused. Why would Stiles think that?

"People will say anything to get what they want." Stiles dropped his eyes.

Suddenly Derek recalled when Stiles told him he was used to not being wanted and how he'd even been used to get to Scott.

"Stiles, I truly love you and I want to be with you more than anything." Derek cupped Stiles face in his hands before leaning in and taking Stiles into a passionate kiss.

Stiles dropped the mask and gripped Derek's shirt.

"Oh my god, finally." Isaac spoke up causing Stiles to pull away blushing.

"Whoa." Scott rose his brows. "Stiles you smell like..." Scott stopped before glancing between Stiles and Derek.

"You two slept together last night." Scott grinned.

"Scott." Stiles groaned his cheeks flushing again.

Derek smiled down at Stiles fondly.

"You said you two had a fight." Lydia smacked Stiles' arm.

"Oh we did, how do you think he found out how I felt." Derek chuckled.

"Must have been some fight." Theo grinned.

"It could have been avoided if this one had just told me sooner." Stiles nudged Derek.

"Me? What about you Mr. Druid who can mask his scent and keep his heart steady." Derek scoffed.

"I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't think it possible you could ever..." Stiles trailed off.

"Be completely and irrevocably in love with you?" Derek smiled.

"Yeah." Stiles gave a shy smile.

"Well I am." Derek pulled Stiles into another kiss.

"Get a room." Scott joked.

"No, they can get a room later. Right now we have a party to plan." Lydia interrupted.

"Scott, mow the yard. Isaac start up the grill. Theo help me in the kitchen and the boyfriends can decorate the dining room." Lydia ordered.

Derek and Stiles exchanged smiles. Boyfriends. They liked the sound of that.

*AN*
The End! I know, shitty ending but I never know how to end my stories. Lol
I have another story in mind. Two actually but I can't decide if I should do stilinski twins first or hale twins...I'm leaning towards hale.