Say you won't leave

It had been a week since the encounter with the she alphas. The pack spent the majority of their time on helping Theo control his shift. Stiles worked with Deaton some to learn to control his powers better.

"Hey, Stiles, can I talk to you?" Isaac asked walking into the living room where Stiles was sitting on the couch.

"Sure, what's up?" Stiles asked.

"Things have been really tense between you and Derek lately and it's got us concerned." Isaac sighed taking a seat next to the druid.

"Things are always tense between us." Stiles shrugged.

"I know you said you'd give him a chance-"

"Isaac, can we not do this now please?" Stiles sighed running his hands over his face.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up." Isaac stood and made his way upstairs.

Derek was currently sitting on his bed when Isaac knocked on the door.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked sensing Isaacs discomfort.

"Can I talk to you?" Isaac asked leaning on the door jam.

"Sure." Derek shrugged.

"You and Stiles....you've been extra tense lately." Isaac shifted.

"I'm just trying to give him space." Derek answered simply.

"You're waiting for him to give you a chance like he promised Kai." Isaac disagreed.

Derek dropped his eyes. "I don't think I'll ever get that chance. I don't think I'll ever gain his trust back."

"I uh, I wasn't going to bring this up but..." Isaac ran his hand along the back of his neck. "Scott and I have noticed something over the past couple of weeks. You umm, your scent."

"What about it?" Derek frowned looking up at Isaac.

"We noticed that whenever you're around Stiles you get this scent that... well it smells like affection." Isaac explained nervously.

"Affection?"  Derek raised a brow at Isaac.

"I know it sounds stupid but it was better than fond." Isaac huffed.

"What are you trying to say?" Derek snapped getting annoyed.

"That you're developing feelings for Stiles." Isaac blurted.

Derek's jaw clenched and his back tensed.

"No, I'm not." Derek growled trying to keep his heartbeat even. He'd not even admitted that to himself yet how did Isaac and Scott figure it out?

"You're lying." Isaac shrugged with a smirk.

Derek snarled as he stood up. "I don't know what this is but I swear if you tell him I'll-" Derek cut himself off.