I'm fine

Stiles dropped to his knees at Derek's side. "Derek?"

"I'm fine." Derek said in a strained voice.

"You're fine? Really? You know what I'm going to put that on your grave stone. It's gonna say; He said he was fine. He was wrong." Stiles snapped.

Derek gave a slight smile. "I just need to heal."

"Derek, let me patch you up at least

"Derek, let me patch you up at least." Stiles said helping Derek to his feet and to another table.

Derek laid on the cool metal as Stiles collected the bandages.

Stiles carefully cut open Derek's mostly shredded shirt revealing gashes across his side, shoulder and abdomen.

Stiles clenched his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're not getting squeamish on me are you Stiles?" Derek asked his tone light but his voice labored.

"No, no, I just..." Stiles glanced at a still unmoved Theo.

"He's gonna make it." Derek spoke assuringly.

Stiles began to bandage Derek's wounds. "I already lost Kai. I can't lose him too." Stiles' voice came out as barely a whisper. "And you're severely hurt and I just..." Stiles fought back the tears in his eyes.

"Stiles, look at me." Derek touched Stiles chin causing Stiles to open his eyes. "None of this is your fault. Theo's gonna be okay."

Stiles wiped away a tear before finishing Derek's bandages.

"And you?" Stiles asked not meeting the alpha's gaze.

"What about me?" Derek asked in confusion.

"Are you going to be okay?" Stiles clarified.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Derek frowned at the druid.

Stiles swallowed hard as he pulled away from finishing Derek.

"You're still planning on leaving." Isaac spoke up in a betrayed tone behind him.

Derek sat up carefully looking at Stiles for any sign that Isaac was wrong.

"Stiles?" Derek asked.

"I can't keep putting you guys in danger. The more word spreads the more that will come for me." Stiles answered.

"The more reason for you to stay." Scott piped in.

"I can't let you guys get hurt again because of me." Stiles sighed.

"There's another option." Derek spoke cautiously.

Stiles pinched the bridge of his nose. "We've been over this, Derek." Stiles sighed.

"You still don't trust me." Derek spoke sadly. It wasn't posed as a question but Stiles answered anyway.

"It's not that I don't trust you I just know that you're only acting like this towards me because I can benefit you, not because you see me like you do Scott or Isaac." Stiles answered not wanting to fight.