Please, just let me explain

Stiles walked hand in hand with Dominic as the honey haired boy lead them through the woods.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Stiles asked glancing back the way they came. He knew Derek wouldn't be happy about him wondering the woods without another member of the pack.

"Of course, it's not much farther." Dominic grinned giving Stiles' hand a gentle squeeze.

Within a few minutes Stiles spotted a creek running through the woods.

"Here it is." Dominic grinned.

"Oh wow, I didn't realize this was here." Stiles smiled back at his boyfriend.

"I stumbled across it one day a while back. I find it's pretty relaxing."

"I couldn't agree more." A voice purred from behind Stiles.

He whirled around to see a long haired brunette eyeing Dominic.

"Who are you?" Dominic frowned.

"You can call me Ashley." The girl smirked.

"Wow, what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Dominic smiled pulling his hand from Stiles'.

"Dom?" Stiles frowned in confusion at the sudden interest Dominic was showing the woman. He'd told Stiles he was gay not bi.

"Ooh, sorry druid, looks like he likes me." Ashley wiggled her brows at Stiles.

"You're a succubus." Stiles growled, realization washing over him.

"Oh, you're a smart one." Ashley laughed.

"Stiles, what is going on? Did you just call her a succubus?" Dominic frowned.

"What do you want?" Stiles demanded ignoring Dominic.

"You killed my sister." Ashley hissed.

"What the hell is going on?" Dominic snapped.

"Dom, go back to the house, get Derek." Stiles ordered.

"I don't think so." Ashley lunged at Dominic throwing him into a tree where a low hanging broken branch pierced through Dominic's chest.

"Dom!" Stiles yelled. He sent Ashley to her knees gripping her head. Knowing he couldn't kill her and save Dominic he released the succubus. As soon as she was freed Stiles threw a log crushing her between it and a large rock. She fought to push it off of her but Stiles kept it held there.

Stiles felt panic build inside him. He couldn't hold the log in place while he healed Dominic. Suddenly Stiles thought of Derek. He opened his mouth and yelled as loud as he could for his alpha.

Stiles keeping his one hand positioned so the log kept Ashley pinned, made his way to Dominic.

"Dom, baby, it's okay, I'm here." Stiles grabbed Dominic's hand. He knew if he pulled Dominic off the branch he'd bleed out before Derek got there and he had a chance to heal him.

 He knew if he pulled Dominic off the branch he'd bleed out before Derek got there and he had a chance to heal him