I'm so sorry

"So what about this one, Victoria?" Adelaide asked still holding on to Theo.

"Hmmm, he's cute but he's human." Victoria cocked her head inspecting the boy.

"Let him go." Stiles snapped.

"Oh he likes this one." Adelaide giggled.

"Be our emissary." Victoria said stepping over Scott and towards Stiles.

"Not gonna happen." Stiles shook his head.

"Kill the human." Victoria hissed.

"No, wait, please!" Stiles begged. "I'll do what you want just let him go."

Victoria smiled cunningly. "That's better."

"Stiles, no." Derek growled.

"Don't worry, handsome you're coming too." Adelaide winked at Derek.

"I suggest you let go of him." A voice growled from behind Jessica as a clawed hand gripped her throat causing her to let go of Stiles.

"Kai." Stiles sighed with relief as he dropped to the ground.

"Hey, babe, got your call." Kai winked.

Derek forced back a growl.

"Who is this?" Victoria hissed her eyes flashing red.

"I'm sorry, I'm horibble with manners, I'm Kai." Kai smiled at Victoria before crushing Jessica's throat under his claws.

"Jessica!" Analise ran to her side just as Victoria lunged at Kai.

Stiles snapped his head towards Theo as he let out a strangled cry.

"No!" Stiles yelled as he and Derek bolted for the boy, Adelaide's teeth sunk deep into his side.

Derek ripped her away from Theo and into a nearby tree. She quickly recovered before attacking Derek. The two tumbled in a mess of claws and teeth.

Stiles pulled Theo to him. "Theo. I'm so sorry." Stiles gripped Theo's hand.

"Stiles." Theo whispered.

"I'm here, I'm here." Stiles wiped Theo's forehead gently.

"It hurts." Theo whimpered.

"I'm so sorry." Stiles felt tears falling from his eyes. He gripped Theo's hand and closed his eyes. He concentrated on his breathing and Theo's breathing. Suddenly he felt a stinging in his side. He yelled out in pain but didn't let go of Theo's hand.

"Stiles." Scott's voice spoke up a few feet away.

Stiles looked over at a very pale Scott.

"You have to help Isaac." Scott shuffled carefully to Stiles and Theo's side.

"I'll look after him." Scott said putting a hand on Stiles'.

Stiles looked down at Theo who nodded carefully.

"I'm okay. Go."

Stiles hurried to Isaac's side. He didn't know if he could help heal alpha wounds.

He grabbed Isaac's hand onto his shaking one. He concentrated on their breathing. Isaac's breaths were weak and slow.

Stiles closed his eyes and felt the sting spread through his body. The pain was unbearable.

"Stiles, stop. You have to stop." Scott yelled.

Stiles suddenly felt his hand being yanked from Isaac, breaking the connection.

Stiles panted heavily as he looked at Isaac who had pulled away.

"Stiles, are you okay?" Isaac asked worriedly.

Stiles nodded. He looked over to see Derek still in a tussle with Adelaide and Kai was still fighting.Victoria.

"Stiles, go. Get out of here." Derek ordered.

Stiles ignored him as he watched Kai hit the ground with Victoria on top of him.

Stiles squeezed his eyes hard, trying to let his powers take effect.

Suddenly everyone around him was yelling. Stiles opened his eyes to see everyone gripping their head. Stiles had accidentally inflicted his power on all of them.

He began to panic which thankfully broke the connection.

"What kind of druid are you?" Adalaide hissed.

"A very powerful one." Victoria smiled.

"Guys, we need to get Jessica out of here." Analise said holding onto Jessica for dear life.

"Heal her." Victoria demanded turning to Stiles.

"No." Stiles shook his head.

Victoria sunk a clawed hand onto Kai's chest.

"Kai!" Stiles yelled stumbling to his feet.

"Heal her or I kill him right here right now." Victoria snarled.

Kai struggled for breath. Stiles felt his heart race and his eyes sting from tears.

"Fine, but let him go." Stiles begged walking towards Jessica.

Analise moved away from the blonde.

Victoria pulled her claws from Kai's chest. "Heal her and I'll let him go."

Stiles grabbed Jessica's hand and closed his eyes.

"Stiles, it could kill you, don't." Derek said his tone full of concern.

"Derek's...right...it's not... worth it." Kai gasped.

Stiles ignored them as he attempted to concentrate on Jessica's breathing.

He faintly heard Derek yelling at him but the pain he began to feel drowned it out. He gasped as his throat felt like it was searing. His lungs didn't want to respond. He felt like he was drowning.

Suddenly the connection was lost and he was gasping for air.

Jessica's breathing was a bit better and the bleeding stopped but she could still die.

"If he does anymore it'll kill him." Derek growled.

"Take her, let's go." Victoria demanded.

Stiles crawled to Kai, his body weak. He took Kai's hand in his. He closed his eyes but he couldn't concentrate on their breathing. He tried again but he couldn't do it.

"I-I can't heal you." Stiles felt tears start down his face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay...you're too...weak. You did so...much...you saved Isaac...and helped...Theo." Kai spoke between broken gasps.

"No, you can't die. Please. I need you." Stiles cried holding Kai desperately.

"You don't...need...me....you have...Derek." Kai responded. "He cares...he just doesn't...know how...to...show it. Give him...a chance..." Kai's voice was getting quieter.

"Promise me?" Kai asked looking at Stiles with a smile.

"I promise." Stiles whispered.

"D-Derek." Kai spoke again.

Derek walked over kneeling by Kai's side.

"Take care... of him...he deserves...the world." Kai sputtered blood.

Derek nodded with a frown on his face.

"Finish it." Kai said looking at Derek with pleading eyes. "Take my... alpha... powers. I don't...want her..." Kai struggled to get anything else out.

Derek looked at Stiles who nodded slightly.

Stiles closed his eyes as Derek extended his claws.

In one quick swipe to the throat it was over.

Stiles felt Kai's body go limp in his arms. He gripped him closer and sobbed into his lifeless body.

*AN*
A good sad little chapter for you. 🙃