1

Derek's POV

I push my blanket off of me and crawl to get off of my California king sized bed. Just as I pull some sweat pants on my sister slams the door open and yells "we should have a party tonight!"

"And why would we do that." I look at my door to make sure she didn't break anything. I shut it realizing its fine. "Who would even come on such short notice?"

She grins. Shit she smiles like that when all hell breaks loose "well you see-" she gets cut off by our parents who also slam my door open.

I grimace at them for my door "Honey! Two of the most well know supernaturals are in town and they would like to do business with us, and they have kids so a party would be great!" My mom squealed.

My door creaked so it was almost closed, I didn't shut it in fear of another attack. I looked at all three of them practically begging me with their eyes "fine, but I'm not on cleaning duty."

The moment I said it my door flung open again for the third time this morning, my brother ran up to me and said "thank you! I cant wait!" I looked at him and then my door and then at all four of them.

Stepping by my door I ask them "did my door hurt all of your feelings or something? Or do you all have a grudge?"

They all stare at me before laughing. "Ok make a bee line out of my room." I shoo them away before I finish dressing and start to make party plans as well as send invites

I get close to immediate replies from my pack and the big name families reply after about 20 minutes. Looks like everyone is free to go.

*
*
*

Once we finish making all the food everything will be ready.

"Alpha? We need your help over here getting the tent out."

I just looked at my beta, Alec, and slowly walk over to him "you can't handle getting a tent out?"

"Well I could it's just I don't have the height."I just sigh as he leads me to the shelves that have the tents "you see we want the tent that hasn't been torn to shreds, and it's on the top, and in the back."

"Why didn't you just pick someone up and have them reach it?"

"Because the girls wanted you to come over here and I'm not denying them your presence?" He smiled at me as if he did nothing wrong.

I grumble at his answer "so you are literally just bothering your alpha for a few girls who have crushes?"

"Yup, and I have no regrets." He chirps.

I pull out the tent and hand it to him. "Now leave me alone I need to go and get some paperwork done before the party. I want you to get everything together and put all the food out. Also get everyone to dress nicely. Jeans and button ups will do fine. Once the preparations are finished and the guests arrive link me."

He nods and I leave to do exactly what I told him I would. I didn't have much to do since I have a week's worth of it finished already. I normally get as much of it done as quickly as I can so when my parents spring things like this on me I don't have to rely to much on Alec.

"Alpha, the guests are arriving. The whole pack is here and just as you said I made sure they are all dressed appropriately, the guests from the families have also started to arrive we are just waiting on the main guests." Alec mind links to me.

"Ok i will be down in a minute." I get my lazy ass out of my chair and head down just in time to see a rouge about to pounce on a guest.

"Move!" I shout before shifting and push the rouge away. He snarls at me, I stand my ground growling back. He puts his tail between his legs and submits by showing his neck. One of the scouts shows up and takes him to a cell.

Alec jogs over with a pair of my jeans setting them behind a tree so I can shift back.

"You done?" I hear Alec say.

"Yeah. You couldn't have brought a shirt too?" I came out from behind the tree and made my way over to him.

"Nope, when you shifted some of the girls saw and asked if I could forget to grab one, and I decided to agree. Well I didn't forget it I just chose not to bring it." He beamed up at me.

"Whatever, you do whatever they tell you too even at the cost of your alpha's pride."

"Well yeah their reactions are priceless and they always swoon over you, they'll get enough eventually."

"Ugh, you're a traitor you know that." I teased.

"Oh no are you going to give me the death penalty?"

I raised my eyebrows "are you asking for it?"

"Nope, just testing the waters."

We both laugh loudly when the most amazing scents reach my nose. I look at Alec who is staring at me curiously. I whisper "mate"

Lilly's POV

I have known where all my mates are for a very long time, and now they are all in one place. I can hear Derek say "mate" barely above a whisper. I cant help the small smile that dances across my lips.

I follow close behind him in my human form. I stole some clothes from in the pack house. He can't smell me because I mask my sent and make sure I am downwind of him.

I can smell our other mates as we get closer to the party. They seem to have realized where Derek is as well, because they have emerged from the crowd of people. First Ricky comes out, he is almost as small as I am but he is a taller by 3 inches so about 5'6 and has more muscle than me. Next Nick comes out he is tall, I'd say about 6'8 maybe taller, unlike me and Ricky his body is obviously fit and lean. Derek the tallest out of us coming in at 7'3 and a bit more muscular than the rest of us goes up to them with a great big smile.

I stay hidden by the trees making sure they can't see me "so I have 2 mates that are both beautiful." Derek the flirt says, Ricky blushes and the sides of Nick's mouth twitch up refusing to smile.

"There are 3." Ricky mumbles.

"I only see two, where is the other then." Nick says a little surprise on his face.

I start to panic a little bit edging away.  Maybe he can hear me? Doesn't matter as long as they don't find me.

"I don't know." Ricky mumbles again still a bit flushed.

"Then how do you know we have another mate?" Derek questions.

"I can hear your heart beats. Since sirens are mostly under water we don't scent our mates like wolves do."

"I see then how do we find our other mate?" Derek says

Ricky walks up to Derek motioning for him to bend down. Ricky whispers something in his ear. Why would he whisper? I cant hear them. I let a soft growl escape my lips instantly regretting it when they look in my direction.