18

I wake up first, all of the memories from yesterday flood my mind. I can't believe we did it, and I liked it.

Ugh, I can't believe the facts, like at all.  But it's the truth.

I slowly get out of the bed very carful not to wake them up. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower, the warm water relaxing my tense muscles. I wash my hair and rub the soap into my skin before rinsing it all off. Turning the water off I grab a towel wrapping myself.

I see myself in the mirror and my jaw drops. All up the right side of my neck shoulder and some on my arm are pitch black intricate swirls and patters all connecting together. I turn my body and see that they are continuing on my back, at the base of my neck I see Lilly + Ricky + Nick + Derek I flush at the marking. This is our mating bond. The larger and darker the mark the stronger the bond.

It hasn't even been a full day. That means the mark will continue to change. When Derek's sister was explaining it to me she said the largest one to be recorded was only the size of a hand. This was definitely bigger than all of my mates hands together.

I blushed again before leaving the bathroom. My mates still sleeping their marks showing over the covers. I quietly went to the dresser and grabbed a new pair of shorts and one of Derek's big black t shirts.

I left the room and went down stairs. Ma is in the kitchen, she looks up from her meal when she notices my presence. She looks surprised and smiles widely.

"That's an awfully large mark isn't it? It hasn't even been a full day!" I giggle and blush "are you hungry sweetie?" She asks me.

I nod my head. As if on que my stomach growls.

Her smile just gets bigger "well it's a good thing I made lots of pancakes and bacon then isn't it? Why don't you go get the boys and I'll start making plates?"

"Ok!" I run back up stairs into the room and jump onto them. I hear a few groans and say "ma made pancakes and bacon, if you guys don't get up soon I'll eat it all and leave none for you guys!" I get off as they process what I said.

The black silk comforter gets thrown off the bed as Derek and Ricky rush to the dresser throwing shirts and pants on.

"Nick why aren't you getting ready?" I ask.

"I'm not that hungry. I'd rather sleep a bit more." He replies.

"Hmm, ok but don't sleep the whole day it's already eleven." I say glancing at the clock.

Derek and Ricky are almost finished getting dressed so I race down stairs and see eight plates made, three pancakes and three pieces of bacon on each plate.

Lacy, Steven, Chloe, and Drake all sat on one side of the table. I took my seat on the opposite side of Chloe.

Chloe and I have become really close, but I don't think anyone else else knows that. Mainly because when we did hang out she usually captured me first without my mates knowing. Said she was showing me the ropes. She is also the reason I found out how guys have sex together, that was quite the realization on my part.

Chloe looked my way smirking, I glance to the side ignoring her. Derek and Ricky come down the stairs fully dressed.

Derek takes the seat on my right opposite Drake. Ricky on my left opposite Steven. Then I turn around and see Nick also dressed.

"Thought you wanted to sleep more?" I grin.

"How am I supposed to sleep without my pillows?" He answers with another question sitting in front of Lacy to the left of Ricky.

"Now that we are all here let's enjoy the food!" Steven says.

We all dig in passing the the syrup around talking about this and that, mainly about Chloe and Drake's school. We also talked about when we were finally being introduced to the pack later today. It was going to happen at 2 and the pack has already been informed to meet here at the house. Also they were considering having pack members move into the pack house now that everything has settled.

Previously there was a fire at the old pack house so they had this one made, the members were going to move in right around the time of the party but that didn't happen so they were thinking about doing it in a few days after everyone has gotten used to us.

I start to feel sick, Ricky grabs my hand covering his mouth and I know I'm not the only one. I almost puke on my plate before I shoot up out of my seat dragging Ricky along with me we go up stairs to our bathroom. As soon as we get in Ricky runs to the toilet throwing up his breakfast. He finishes and I stand there for another minute thinking the feeling is gone, but it's not.

Once I'm finished puking I feel Derek and Nick's presence. I flush the toilet and wipe my mouth.

My eyes widen as I realize what's happening...