13

Lilly's POV

The scream got louder and louder. I became dizzy but not even close to the point of fainting. I grab Ricky's sleeve, I'm almost certain it's Derek's shirt since it goes down to his mid thighs and it's a black T-shirt exactly the same as what he is currently wearing.

"I just sent a few pack members to check out that scream, in the time being you guys are going home." Derek says.

"No." Before Nick or Ricky can deny going back without him I start "we are absolutely not splitting up. I don't care what reason there is. It's not happening. Either we all go or not at all."

I got to agree with lilly... I don't like us splitting up like that either." Nick pitches in. Ricky nods.

"Fine, we can all go back. It seems like my dad took care of it anyway." Derek states.

He must have been talking to them at the same time.

"Good. So now that we have all the secrets and such out of the way and have Lilly back can we get some food?  I didn't realize how hungry I was till now... " Ricky says.

Nick laughs and all the tension seems to fade away. My mates and u are finally together without any distance between us. They mostly have there memories back, although it seems like they got them back with to much easy...

"So once we are done with dinner how about we have dessert in our room?" Derek says making Ricky and I blush while Nick slips his arm around Ricky's waist. Derek's arm goes over my shoulder whilst his fingers from the same arm tangle around my own. Derek and Nick grab each other's hands entagling each other's fingers as well.

Then, we walked home. Just like that. Together. That's all I need.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 

When we arrived home most of the pack members were already there as we had taken quite the detour walking together. We didn't talk the whole way but just being next to each other was so comfortable and relaxing we couldn't resist.

"I see you guys are finally back. We had enough time to make dinner while you guys came back." Derek's mom says.

"Food! I'm starved!" Ricky shouts making us all laugh.  Ricky looks at all of us "what?"

Once finished eating we headed up stairs "those were the best meat balls ever!" Ricky can't seem to stop talking about food making me giggle.

"I liked the pasta more." Derek chipped in "and you haven't had the best meat balls ever so better save that line for later."

Ricky's face went redder than a cherry, but I don't really get it. It was probably something dirty though.

"Stop teasing him, we don't even know when he will see in my pants to say that anyway" Nick smirks. My face is just as red as Ricky's now that I get what they were saying.

"Keep your dirty minds to yourselves please and thank you." I say before walking ahead of them.

Derek and Nick laughed in that beautiful way they do while Ricky grumbled agreeing with me.

I got to the room first so I decided to play a little prank. If they take the bait I have to be prepared to run. Poor Ricky I should probably tell him first... But I'm not gonna, he can fend for himself... He'll be fine... Probably... Oh well.

I pull my shirt off and grab a pair of booty shorts. Yes I seriously ate dinner in nothing but a shirt, so did Ricky. Once my stretchy shorts we're on I heard the door click, so I began slowly crawling on the bed. I turn my head around to look at the three of them standing at the door. I can tell they didn't notice I looked back as their eyes were on my ass. I rolled over onto my back spreading my legs looking at them. I could see the boners in Derek and nicks pants, and Ricky? Lets just say he is having a difficult time holding his shirt down.

I lick from the palm of my hand to the tip of my middle finger nibbling the tip.  This seems to make them move, they forget to shut the door and all come rushing g towards me.

The plan must be executed precisely or they will catch me and likely mate me. What's the fun in letting them have their way? 

I move to my knees before they reach me and dive below their hands slipping past them and I run. I run like my life depends on because in a way it does.

I get out the door and see pack members all over the place. For a second I stand there, suddenly all to aware of my tight shorts being the only thing I'm wearing. I hear a grumble behind me, not bothering to look back since I already know it's my mates. I take off again running down the hall. Oops I forgot this is the second floor, but the ceilings are high so it's even higher.

I put one foot in front of the other not willing to give any distance to my mates. I jump one foot landing on  the railing and the other going forward onto nothing. I felt the air rushing past me and the finger tips of my mates trying to catch me and save me from falling.

There are so many pack members of  the first floor for a second I think I'm going to land of  one before I yell "Move!" As loudly as I can, and they do move.

Just seconds and I'm landing on the hard wood floor. I quickly check myself over making sure I didn't hurt anything. I'm completely fine so I ignore the dumbfounded faces and sprint out the door. But I'm caught the moment I take a step outside.

"Hey Alec.... Wanna let me go?"