21

Nick's POV

Ricky's water broke. We all stopped talking. But then ma started yelling at Derek and I "go grab more towels and fill this with luke warm water!" She shoved a pale in Derek's hands so I assume that means I get the towels "only grab the white ones!" She added.

I rush back up the stairs into the bathroom grabbing all of the white towels. But why white? Blood stains stand out on white. Oh well not the time to worry about that.

Once I've gathered them all I race down the stairs into the room again Lilly comes over taking the towels going back to where Lacy is by Ricky.

"Where are the babies?" I ask.

Lilly smiles and points over to a pile of blankets spread out on the floor, not a single wrinkle except where five bundles of babies are in a row. They are all proped so they can't roll at all. Probably to keep them from suffocating, I read a book last week saying babies can sometimes roll over and suffocate in their sleep. It terrified me.

Derek barged in with the water setting it next to them.

"Ok you need to leave, I love you but I'm not taking a chance of instincts taking over and someone dying." Lilly says shoving both of us to the door. Derek whimpers but doesn't object.

I take the lead back to the office. This time we are much more relaxed but definitely still tense.

"Five kids..." I say. "And more on the way." This time I'm not going to limit the number of kids... Last time we were completely off... Doesn't mean I'm not hoping for ONE and a girl...

Derek smiles pride showing "beautiful babies. Four boys one girl." He says in a low voice. The gentleness of his face makes me smile even more. We held them one time and they already stole our hearts. I can't wait to see the babies Ricky has.

Then it hits me. "We need to think of more names. I wasn't to worried thinking that we would only have two. But Lilly had five and I'm gonna guess Ricky has at least triplets since he was bigger than Lilly." I look at Derek with a serious expression.

"Crap..."

We spend the next hour bouncing names back and forth only liking four out of them all. Two girl names and two boy names.

Then Derek smiles "let's go" He says and we rush down stairs hurriedly and knock again. Please be ONE girl, please be ONE girl, please be ONE girl I chant in my head.

"Come in" This time it's Lilly who let us enter.

Crap.

We are screwed.

Shit.

But cute.

Five more babies. Ten babies total. On the same day. Less than 4 hours apart from oldest to youngest.

We aren't going to be able to sleep for a good 15 years. Even then it's still gonna be difficult. Crap.

But they are so adorable and small. Ugh. Why do these demons have to be so freaking cute!

"So... Four boys and one girl again... I guess we have amazing odds?" Ricky laughs nervously.

"Our girls are going to be like boys..." I say "2 girls and 8 boys, 12 if you include us..."

"They will be like girls! At least I hope..." Ricky second guesses himself.

We all laugh. Lilly hands Derek a boy and lacy hands me a boy as well.

"We each name one again since the numbers are perfect?" Derek asks.

Ricky and Lilly nod. "The girl is named Yuno though." Ricky says smiling.

"Ok hold it. What's with you two and Japanese names?" I ask.

They look at each other "well you see... Sometimes we would get bored so we discovered something called anime it's Japanese animation and there were two shows in particular that we liked and the main female leads had names we really liked so... Why not?" Ricky said quickly.

"Luke isn't OK but Japanese names for characters are?" I ask teasing. I would never seriously name one of them Luke, I have a brother named Luke and people would tell him they were his father when they met him. Quite annoying might I add. But they don't know that.

They laugh nervously.

I sigh "wow guys thats harsh"

Ricky squirms where he is sitting. "Ok, but if he gets bullied you have to make it stop!" Lilly looked at him like he just said he murdered someone.

I chuckle "no I think I'd rather name him Silas." They both sigh with relief.

"And I like the name Simon." Derek pitched in.

"You boys came prepared" Ma giggles. "Now let's see a name that starts with S I... How about Silvano!"

"Then for this little bugger let's call him Sike. Mainly because I want him to sit at home with me..." Lilly laughed.

"Wait is that what his name means? Sit at home?" Derek questions raising an eye brow.

"Yup! I was looking at names the other day and I just couldn't forget it." He responds.

Well as long as he likes it I guess...

"So the order they were born?" I ask.

"Oh! Right, everyone you named the baby you are holding. It goes Yuno, Sike, Silvano, Silas, Simon." Lilly finishes.

"That's oldest to youngest?" Derek asks.

"Mhm!" Ricky hums.

"So I'm going to get you guys your own house." Lacy- I mean ma announces. We all look at her surprised "ten kids is just to much, it'll be easier for you guys too if there isn't anyone telling you to keep them quiet at night. Plus it's most important to bond with infants..." She trails off looking to the side.

We all smile knowing that she also wants to say that she likes to sleep.

"It's ok, we understand." Lilly and I say at the same time.

That's not to surprising, for the past month Derek and I have been doing that as have Lilly and Ricky, but for the past few days it's been happening with all of us. Like seriously its weird. But cute when they do it.

James and Jace start to whine on the blanket and it turns into all of the babies crying. We all run around.

Ricky gets up and orders us around "hold two and gently rock them, circle around right here." 

We do as he says.

When that doesn't work Ricky starts to sing. Just loud enough for them all to hear it over the crying, then slowly he lowers his voice. The babies all stop crying. Probably because if they didn't then they couldn't hear him.

My precious family has grown so much in one day that its a little terrifying, and I feel bad for Yuki and Yuno being the only girls.