14

Lilly's POV

"Hey Alec.... Wanna let me go?" I say looking up at him, god I hate tall people...

"Hmmm, if I do that then our little alpha will get mad. Plus it's such a difficult life when you go running off." He smiled innocently at me.

"Fuck you." I mumble.

"My, what harsh words." He responds feigning as if he felt insulted.

I look behind us and see Derek Nick and Ricky jogging down the stairs headed our way.

I pull out the puppy eyes and pout "Alec would take you please let me go?  If you don't those beasts will have their way with me."

"Didn't you ask for it though?" Damn prick, why would I ever do that?

...

Just let me go!

"Of course not! I would never ask for that then run! That would be a terrible thing to do!"

"Haha! Sorry little kitty cat you aren't fooling anyone, I'm certain you did something to them and then ran."

"Uh, no? I am innocent! If you won't let me go then protect my chasity at the very least!" No one could refuse that right?

"Hmmm, but their already here and I want little nieces and nephews~♪" I turn my head to see them smirking at me.

Uh-oh.

"Dammit Alec you are a fucking jerk."

He just whistled "my what a potty mouth." And handed me over to Derek.

"Prick..." I muttered.

My wonderful plan utterly ruined. I swear if the other pack members weren't here I would have gotten away with my plan too. I blame them, and Alec, especially Alec.

"Where did you learn all of these words kitten?" Nick asked while we are walking back up to our room.

"Just the TV... And I might have found some books..." Ok so when I would go out without them I was usually reading a book which I had to find a dictionary for as well because it was so good but I did the understand some parts. The book itself told me a lot about the modern word I had never learned about. The show I watched? Pft I watched the originals with Derek's little sister and brother. They told me what was true and what was fake in it.

All the other times I wasn't with them I don't remember, my vision would go all black and I would just wind up somewhere like following them or the bedroom.

The three of them laughed "dammit have other emotions! But not sad ones..." My saying this just made them laugh more. "Ugh" I grumbled.

We stood in front of the door and Ricky made his way around Derek and I to open it.

"So kitten we can finish what you started or take a bath then finish what you started. Your choice." Derek says whilst Ricky and Nick smirk.

Both terrible options I yawn and say "nah I'm super tired I could sleep forever, I think we should just go to bed." I feign another yawn for good measure.

Ricky giggles "silly kitty that wasn't on of the options." He grins at me.

"No it wasn't one of the options. Bath or no bath?" Nick asks.

"Darn you Ricky, I definitely had them." I playfully glare at him causing his body to shake from giggling. "Sigh I suppose I want to take a bath then." Bath means more time to plan an escape.

We made our way to the bathroom Derek only setting me down when the door was shut and locked. The lock wouldn't do much but it would take like two seconds to unlock and they would be able to catch me in that time. Ugh, already making it difficult are they? What buttheads.

Nick turned the water faucet on.

"Your tub is huge and takes forever to fill up what are we supposed to do in the meantime?" I ask glaring at them.

"First of all, you mean OUR tub, second it only takes ten minutes. In the meantime we will undress and get the oils for the bath. You get to choose which one you want us to use." Derek replies.

"Ok, fine. But I'm warning you, if anyone has roaming hands I bite." They all look at me and laugh, although they are carful not to be to loud since it echos. "Humph"

Derek and Ricky grab some bottles from a shelve and set the on the counter. "These don't have labels how are we supposed to tell the difference?" I ask them.

Ricky smiles "you smell them!"

"All of them? There's like ten bottles!" I pout.

"Just smell till you find one you like then." Derek says.

"Or we could find our favorites and have him choose from those?" Nick says from behind me.

"Yea! Then I only have to smell 3!" I say.

"Sounds like a plan then."

So they each started smelling the different sends, although I didn't intend to but I could smell them all from where I was so there really was no point to this. Especially now that we all chose the same one as our favorite...

"Haha that was easy." Ricky says cheerily.

I hear the water flowing weird so I look over to see the tub was overflowing. I jump off of the countertop where I was sitting and rushed to turn the water off.

"Jeez guys pay attention." I mumble. They chuckle behind me.

"I guess that means we better start stripping." I turn around d to see them smirking.

I somehow forgot baths meant being naked... Well shit I just can't win...