17

"So, how about those jelly beans?"

At first it was silent like they were processing what I just said. Ricky is the first to laugh Nick and Derek following behind in the action.

They don't stop laughing for a good two minutes.

"Come on~! Tell me if I get them!" I almost yell.

"Yes, yes you get them." Nick says still laughing at me.

I jump off the bed carful not to step on them and go straight to the big ass pile of jelly beans. I take five and toss them in my mouth savoring the taste before repeating the process several times.

"Ok that's enough for now. Let's take another bath then you can have some more." Derek says to me.

I look up at him and shove a large handful into my mouth before standing up. I look over to see Ricky laughing so much he is holding onto Nick to stay standing. I glare a little then walk into the bathroom to see its already full of steaming water. I finish chewing the sweet candy and swallow.

I slowly lower my foot in, but quickly pull out, unlike my mates. I squeal because the water is too hot.

I fall backwards but instead of the ground I bum into Nick who steadies me.

"Is it to hot?" Nick asks. I wimper and nod my head.

He pulls the plug draining some water then plugs it back up turning the cold water on.

While we wait I decide to thank him. I hug Nick and lick his chin, all while purring.

"Aww!" I hear Ricky start to spout nonsense "Lilly your so cute! Look Nick is speechless he is so happy! His face is red! Aww, come do that to me too!"

I smirk "only good boys get rewards." Derek starts to laugh in his hand. "Jerks." I mumble.

Nick turns the cold water off. I put a foot over and slowly dip the body part into the water. Perfect! I slide in followed by my mates.

We relax for about 10 minutes talking about trivial things but I enjoyed it. But that relaxation was interupted by Ricky "Derek you should help me clean up." Derek quirks an eyebrow "you know, if we leave the sperm me and Lilly wont be feeling well tomorrow and will probably have to use the bathroom a lot."

Derek seems to understand, and I do to. By using the bathroom a lot he means having to go number 2, like several times. That would be so embarrassing.

I look at Nick and ask in a small voice "could you help me?" God I don't know how Ricky can be so bold asking that.

He smiles "of course".

I look to see Ricky leaning over the edge of the tub so I do the same.

Nick wastes no time spreading my cheeks. He begins to the rub the entrance pushing his fingers in, I can feel him rubbing the inside of me.

It feels so good I bite my wrist so as not to moan, checking to the side to look at Ricky I see his face completely red and biting his lip. I look to see what Derek is doing to make him that way. He is not only getting the sperm out but he is playing with Ricky's dick.

My boner is back. I know I'm not the only one to notice when Nick starts to rub me.

I hear Ricky moaning, I look and see Derek nibbleing on his neck while Ricky is in his lap.

We didn't finish the mating bond. Holy crap. How did Nick and Derek resist?

Nick pulls me onto his lap he drags his fangs across the skin on my shoulder.

Nick puts one of my legs over one of Ricky's then pushes us together so we are both mostly on Derek's lap and scissoring.

Derek and nick lift us up some then nick slides under us straddling Derek. We all rub against each other. I push my hand back and play with nicks dick.

Nick finds a specific spot he likes close to my right collar bone and he bites. Oh how the pain turns into pleasure. My wimpers turn to moans. I can't endure anymore, I dirty the water with cum.

My eyes land on Ricky when he sucks in air. Derek is biting him. Ricky squeezes his legs then let's it out same as me.

Nick stops biting and I gasp for more air. I hear Ricky doing the same.

I turn around as does Ricky so our backs are together and my legs straddle nicks. My hand snakes around to the nape of his neck tangleing into his hair. My lips go straight to the front of his throat. I lick the spot several times before sinking my teeth. He lets a small moan escape.  I pull away after his endurance has been lost leaving sperm between us. 

We shift and seperate, eyeing each other. I move over to Derek and Ricky goes to Nick. Where Ricky gets to nicks neck first Derek gets to mine.

Derek licks my ear lobe before biting the right side of my neck closest to my ear. I bite my lip arching my back.

He slowly releases me, we make eye contact. I do the same exact thing I did with Nick, tangle my fingers in his hair and bite the front of his throat. Obviously I'm carful not to bite to hard.

Once we have finished we lightly kiss then seperate again.

I look to see my mark on Nick is coming through, light swirls on his skin showing. We can't make it out yet as it hasn't been a full day.

Derek grabs nicks arm pulling him forward and onto his lap.

Ricky and I look at each other and make a silent agreement to watch before we start. Because who wouldn't want to watch two very hot guys biting each other?

Derek nibbles on nicks ear lobe before he bites the same spot he bit me and no doubt Ricky as well. Nick arches his back letting a moan escape. Derek pulls away licking his lips.

Nick goes for the same spot by Derek's collar bone. Derek gasps pulling Nick closer. Nick pulls away smirking.

They both notice us. Both of our faces red, so red that we put apples to shame.

"Come on, don't keep us waiting. You watched us now it's our turn to watch" Derek grins.

I turned and grabbed rickys shoulder roughly pushing him against the side of the bath tub water splashing around us. I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling back for more access and bite. He moans under me, arching his back his arms go around me pulling me in.

I let go of his throat licking the wound. Derek bit by the ear, Nick by the collar bone and I bit on the throat. Where will he bite?

Ricky pulls me down  closer to him and bites on my right shoulder.i gasp then moan. He takes his sharp teeth out of my skin and I hear a whistle.

"That was hot." Derek says eyebrows raised.

I roll my eyes "I know." I start to feel drowsy "anyone else ready for a nap?"

"More like go to bed, it's around 2 in the morning" Nick informs us.

We all stand, but I don't stay up long, my knees give out and Ricky catches me. I mumble "thanks" He just smiles lifting me bridal style.

Derek grabs a towel and wraps me in it while Ricky hands me to him. My mates are so kind, I love them so much.

Derek brings me into the room setting me on the edge of the bed, he walks over to the dresser grabbing a pair of my booty shorts and boxers for him and Nick, he also grabs a pair of shorts similar to mine for Ricky. He piles them on the bed and we all grab our own sliding them on.

I crawl to the middle of the bed and plop. Wait a second "who changed the sheets?"

"I asked my mom to while we were in the bath" Derek answers.

"Oh." So she probably heard us. Wow that's embarrassing.

Oh well it's time to sleep. I feel the sides of the bed dip as my mates crawled on getting comfortable. I felt a silky smooth comforter gently land on top my body before on last dip of the bed.

Sleep came easily. Darkness surrounds me and I fall into a deep slumber.