3

Lilly's POV

Derek is laughing. I have to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from making noise. His whole body vibrates, the clear sound behind me is so hypnotic that I don't hear what they are talking about.

"Are you talking about us son?" Oh no that's his parents.

We all look over at the door, both of Derek's parents stood there with wide smiles as they looked at us. I chirped at Derek making myself smaller in his lap. I know if they find out I'm his mate they will try to hug me. If they do I will claw at them with no mercy, its bad enough I have to let these guys touch me, I am not getting hugged.

"So who do we have here?" His mom Lacy asked as they got closer, practically destroying the space between us.

Derek stood up pulling me up as well. "These three are my mates, from the right its Nick, Ricky, and lilly. You guys these are my parents Lacy former Luna and Steven former alpha." Lacy squealed and pulled me in a hug before I could run.

I hiss and swat her away. Ugh who would want affection, its feels weird.

She made a pouty face and put her lip out making me feel guilty. I narrow my eyes at her but she doesn't stop. I grumble rolling my eyes and let her hug me. I glare at my mates who are all holding in laughs.

She then proceeds to hugging Ricky and Nick, both accepting the hugs without a fuss.

"So I suppose I should go downstairs and tell the people you two came with that you'll be staying the night and for them to come tomorrow when we introduce you all to the pack?" Lacy formed that as a question probably because she wanted them to stay but is unsure of their feelings. Why couldn't she just ask us to leave. If she did that I could go and never come back, I don't trust them. Well I do and I don't at the same time I guess, I know they wont kill me but words hurt a lot more than actions in my opinion.

I huffed a little causing Ricky to giggle again. "Yes that would be very helpful if you could Lacy."

Nick spoke once Ricky finished "I've already informed my family that I would probably be staying."

"Ok well then I will go but before I do you all can call me mom or ma I'm sure none of you want to call me mommy but that's also an option." And with that Lacy and Steven left.

"Well you certainly have interesting parents." Ricky said with a troubled face. I reached over and gave him a little hug knowing some of his troubles. He gladly takes advantage of the the hug by planting a kiss on my lips, it was just a light peck but enough to make my face red.

Ricky touches his bottom lip and says "sorry I just didn't want Derek or nick to steal your first kiss." Derek pulled me away and nick pulled a laughing Ricky away.

"Hey I was looking forward to that kiss!" Derek says before planting his own kiss on my lips this one a bit more steamy. I can hear Nick kissing Ricky in the background.

I push Derek away, my eyes wide with shock. My lips feel like they have electricity running through them. "Too soon?" Derek smirks, I know he is thinking something along the lines of me being oh so innocent, so I push him on the bed straddling his waist and give him my own steamy kiss. I feel his boner under me, so I pull away from the kiss get up and pull Ricky away from nicks grasp. I am not getting fucked the first night they meet me. I'm completely fine with teasing them seeing as they have me in here and wont let me leave.

Both Nick and Derek have a boner. Ricky and I smirk at what we have done. Their faces turn a light pink under our gazes.

Nick mumbles something then says it a little louder to Derek "lets switch"

Derek smirks and goes for Ricky, I impulsively push him behind me knowing his intentions. Nick grabs me pulling me into another embrace I can't escape. Ricky squeals behind me. I look over my shoulder to see him being tortured. I claw at Nick and he drops me. I push Derek off of Ricky guarding him whilst hissing at Derek.

Ricky puts a hand on my shoulder still recovering "its Ok, Lilly he was just tickling me."

I tilt my head, what's that? Ricky must have been able to tell what I was thinking because he began to torture me by doing this tickling. I tried to get away but nick and Derek both blocked my way and helped in my torture.

Someone slammed the door open saving me from my mates as I bolted out of their grasp. I ran for the door not making it very far when nick caught me.

"So are these your mates!?" A girl voice I recognize as Derek's sister Chloe said. I looked up to also see his brother Drake behind her.

"Seriously do you have a grudge against my door!?" Derek stormed over to the twins towering over them.

"Oh you don't scare us you big Teddy bear. You've never even scared us on accident." Chloe stated to Derek.

"That's because you've never slammed my door so many times in one day!"

"Well we wanted to meet your mates, mom told us you have three! That's so rare! Almost everyone only has one unless they're twins then the could ha-"

"we know already so we don't need a lesson on mates." Derek groaned at the girl. I felt a giggle escape from my lips Ricky also giggled at the two firing insults at each other.

After a short staring contest between the two Chloe grinned "mom also said you guys need to stop playing and start sleeping, your mates family will be here early to meet you all before the pack." Her grin widened "she also said not to mate withen hours of meeting and to at least wait till tomorrow night."

"Yeah yeah, we wouldn't anyway because Lilly doesn't seem to want to go all the way, even though he has no problem pinning someone and then leaving the job unfinished." He glares at me, but I know he is teasing.

"Ugh gross, lets go Drake, before he starts going into detail." Chloe draged a smiling Drake out of the room. Derek closed the door on their heels, we could hear a soft "ouch"

Derek pushed us all back on the bed."now let's get comfortable." He laid closest to the edge, and Nick by the wall. Ricky is beside me while Nick is on my other side.

They all fell asleep after a little bit of talking, but it was all stuff I already knew about them. They asked me a few questions and I answered with nods and shakes of my head. I stayed awake till the sun started coming out, but I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. When I rested them I fell asleep.