7

Lilly's POV

"are you ok?! Please tell me this isn't your blood!" Whats he saying? Whatever I should smile so he knows I'm ok. "So it's not? Oh thank God. Wait then whose is it? What happened?" Ricky seems really worried, why is he so flustered?

Derek holds out a note pad and pen. Why? What am I supposed to say? Did they ask me a question? I didn't hear it. Do I ask what it was? What, what was? What am I doing again? Wait why are my mates here? Aren't they supposed to be at their homes? They're looking at me. I've got to go hide, they aren't supposed to see me.

Everything is getting dizzy, or am I getting dizzy? I don't know. I feel so out of it. Ah I'm falling. It'll hurt when I hit the floor.

Ouch.

I cant keep my eyes open. I wanna take a nap.

~dream land~

I'm walking in the pack house. Everyone says hi and does a small bow when I walk by. I see my mates ahead of me. But they get farther the more I walk, so I stop. They stop as well.

I can't help the tears that stream down in a river. They are laughing and joking with each other, so happy without me.

Then Eric comes.

He grabs Ricky by the hair,Nick and Derek are both shot, killed. He drags Ricky away. I'm screaming for him to let my mate go. This time when I run I get closer. I pounce on to Eric, gripping and pulling his hair. My claws snake around and sink into his neck. I can hear the flesh ripping. Eric fought trying to get me off. But when he couldn't he shot Ricky too. I scream even louder than last time. I sink my claws as deep as I can pulling and ripping his throat out.

I rush to Ricky, he was shot between the eyes. I pick him up running to Derek and Nick. They were both shot in the same place as Ricky. I scream so much but I can't hear it. It's like nothing matters, like no one matters anymore. I feel nothing but pain. My mates are gone.

Out of no where I can hear myself, and my mates.

My eyes shoot open. "Derek, Nick, Ricky! Alive!" I scream pulling my mates as close to me as I can.

"Of course we are Lilly. What's wrong?" Nick asks me.

I'm panting all of my senses clouded with terror. "I'm so happy you are alive." My voice cracks from so many years without use.

"I see. It was just a dream. We are all right here." Ricky coos trying to calm me.

But they wouldn't be for long if that man lives. There are so many things we should be scared of but they don't even realize. But honestly their memory is something I am most scared of.

Derek's POV

Lilly screams startling all three of us. He screams at the top of his lungs. He starts to cry saying our names.

We try to wake him up but he continues to scream.

My mom links me from down stairs "what's wrong?! Are you guys ok?!" She was no doubt on her way

"We are fine Lilly is having a nightmare I think. I'll get back to you later, don't come up." I say back.

Lilly opens his eyes, his cheeks tear stained. Before we can ask him anything he pulls us to him. Ricky fell on his lap, Nick and I on both sides of him. "Derek, Nick, Ricky! Alive!" He screams pulling us even closer than before. He is panting trying to catch his breath.

"Of course we are Lilly. What's wrong?" Nick asks him.

I want to ask him why he is talking but I know it's not the time.

"I'm so happy you are alive." His small yet strong voice cracks, it's probably been a really long time since he last spoke, it's really obvious from how he sounds.

"I see. It was just a dream. We are all right here." Ricky coos trying to calm him. Although we can tell it's not working.

"Lilly, we aren't going anywhere. We will stay right here with you." I try to tell him. He just looks at all of us and fresh tears fall from his perfect blue eyes.

"Please don't leave me again." He says before falling asleep.

The three of us give each other worried looks.

Nick cradles our sleeping mate. "So what do you think he meant when he said 'again'?" Nick said barely above a whisper so he wouldn't wake Lilly.

"Maybe it was just something from his dream, he was really out of it." Ricky offered.

"I hope so." I say

~two days later~

We have stayed mostly in the room waiting for Lilly to wake up. The only times any of us have left are when we had no food and once when I had to go help with a rouge.

We are currently all curled next to each other on the bed. After about 2 hours of complete silence Ricky speaks "when is he going to wake up? I miss how we would play and trick him into taking baths. I miss how he would run off, and how we would sometimes find him trailing us,
an-and-" Ricky starts to cry softly, clutching on to Lilly's arm. I rub circles on his side, while Nick holds him from behind.

We hear groaning and we immediately look up to see Lilly's eyes open. He stares at us for a second before saying "what the hell are you doing? Who are you?"

What? This better not be some amnesia trick or some bull like that.

"Lilly!" Ricky couldn't contain himself any longer before hugging him.

"Holy! Get off! I hate it when people touch me! Personal space dude!" I don't think he is kidding. "Where is my brother? How did you guys get in here?" He looked at the room before continuing "did you guys kidnap me?!"

"No, no, no, we are your mates. Well actually I guess what happened could be considered kidnapping but you still stayed after you could have left. You don't remember Lilly?" Ricky seems close to tears again.

"Why would I remember someone I haven't met? Also my name isn't Lilly it's Jun."

We stare at him a little shocked. He takes the opportunity and bolts at the door running downstairs. We follow him to see him whimpering crumpled on the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

He is pulling his hair sobbing saying "I'm sorry" over and over between breaths. We keep running till he is at our feet. He looks up jumping to latch himself to me. His tail holds Ricky's hand.

We take him back to the room. Since I can't detach him I sit with him straddling me. He is crying loudly and he doesn't stop for a good 40 minutes.

"Lilly are you ok now?" Nick asks trying not to trigger him I to another crying fit.

Lilly nods in response so I try to pull him away, but he only wraps himself tighter around me. Ricky has stopped pacing and is sitting on the bed ready to comfort our little kitty.

I take a deep breath and ask him "kitten I need you to let go so I can see you. Can you do that?"

He hesitates before nodding.

I pull him away as gently as I can "oh kitten."