19

You see none of our species get sick, not unless they are poisoned or... Well pregnant. Lacy would never poison us so that leaves option number 2. Werewolves and most supernaturals are pregnant for about 2-4 months. Leaving us with less than 2 months to prepare for 2 or more babies.

We sit at the table in silence. Lacy is the one who breaks the silence with a squeal "this is great news! I had no idea you boys would be able to give birth since its a rare ability in males!"

"Trust me we didn't know either." Ricky mumbles still shocked.

"So when we introduce them to the pack should we say they are pregnant too?" Steven asks.

"Yea that might be best." Lacy says.

My mates and I go upstairs to prepare for meeting the pack. I already showered so they get in without me. I prep their clothes and towels. Then get dressed in some skin tight black jeans that used to be Chloe's when she was younger and a white button up that used to be Drake's.

My mates come out of the bathroom fully dressed. Ricky is close to the same outfit as me and Nick in Black slacks instead of jeans, same with Derek.

"Where is the grey in this relationship?" I ask.

"Our personalities." Derek chuckles.

After the initial shock and surprise I'm feeling quite excited about the babies. Ricky is too, he has already started the habit of touching his stomach just like I have.

"I guess we didn't clean well enough." Ricky jokes. We all laugh and smile together. It's such a warm feeling.

I look at the clock and it's one forty five so I herd them out the door. People have already started gathering downstairs. But people are mostly outside.

We walk down the stairs chloe and Drake finding us immediately.

"So how you guys feeling?" Drake asks.

Ricky's POV

"I feel fantastic!" I say rubbing my stomach.

Chloe giggles and grabs Lilly's hand "I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet my nephew slash niece!" She looks at me smiling.

"Me too, I really want to see them." Lilly mumbles looking at me, blushing with a gentle look in his eyes.

Derek puts his arm over nicks shoulder and Lilly wraps his arm around my waist. We walked past the twins and continue on outside, boy were there a lot of people here.

Derek's pack holds around 70 people in total. About 20 are underage and 10 are over 50 years old. Derek's pack although small is one of the strongest packs out there, mainly because of their efficiency and intelligence. But don't doubt their strength because they are trained from a young age.

None of that effects how welcoming and kind they are, of course there are a few bad apples but they arent common and usually get their life together before they turn 18 due to the strictness of the adults.

Lacy spots us and calls us over. "So we have a stage over there that you guys will stand on to tell everyone, Derek you know what you're going to say and all the key things to point out right?"

"Yup." Derek responds while looking elsewhere.

"Ok well you guys have 5 minutes then everyone should be here and you can start." Lacy says then leaves scolding some kids running around.

"I'm so nervous, what if the pack doesn't like us?" I say and squeeze the little adorable Lilly who is still wrapped around my waist. I hear muffled words so I loosen up a bit "sorry what was that?"

"I said, who cares? I mean if they don't like us the fuck them I'll take you guys and hide you in a cave so no one can judge any of you. Though it might be tough finding one that Derek can walk in freely since he is a freaking giant." Lilly States his mind without holding back. When did he get such a potty mouth? I mean I don't mind because it's kinda hot but still. He smiles so brightly like the cute little angel he is. Well more like demon with an angels face, he can be pretty wicked.

I squeeze him again I sigh "I love you guys." Lilly's smile falters surprised then his face goes red.

"Love you too..." He mumbles.

Nick and Derek smile like maniacs.

I hear someone clear their throat, we all look to see its Steven Derek's dad "come on guys you can be all mushy later after talking with the pack." He smirks.

I feel my face heat up. Derek laughs pushing us around the house to a wooden stage there are tarps above it obviously to keep rain off of it. I'm gonna guess that its still in the process of being made. Derek climbs up onto it helping Nick up. Nick helps Lilly up and Derek helps me. Ok I say help but they practically picked us up.

We make our way to the middle of the stage all eyes on us. I'm getting goose bumps like crazy there are 70 people looking at us! I'm going to die!

Lilly takes hold of my hand giving a reassuring squeeze. Which helps a lot. Nick puts his arm over my shoulder giving me a gentle look that really gets my nerves to relax.

Derek stands in front of us and begins to talk "good afternoon everyone, the past few days have been quite an adventure and it's about time you all know why. The party we had with the vampires and sirens not so long ago I found 3 people that mean the world to me." He turns around reaching his hand, Lilly takes it and we walk forward. "This is Lilly a snow leopard, Ricky a siren, and Nick a vampire, they are my mates." People start whispering.

"But what about heirs? Men can't give birth!" I woman from the crowd questions, not to be rude but you could tell she was genuinely worried.

The sides of Derek's mouth twitch up into a smirk. Oh joy, what is he going to say.

"Not a problem, I've already got one on the way, both Ricky and Lilly are pregnant."

He couldn't have waited? My face goes red and I cover it with one hand as Lilly has my other hand still. But he let's go. Then I hear a thump. I look to see Derek holding his stomach sitting on the floor. Lilly towering over him.

"Excuse me but I'm the one carrying your child so don't get smug, my kid too. Also, you have two on the way, Ricky and nicks kid is yours and mine too." Lilly puffs putting his hands on his hips. He turns to the pack smiling brightly "Hi! I'm Lilly, your alpha is my mate and so are Ricky and Nick, we love each other and if any of you are against it I'll put you six feet under but don't worry you'll be alive. Just not for long." He smiles like he didn't just threaten to bury 70 werewolves alive.

My jaw drops and Nick let's go of me capturing Lilly. Saying something before Lilly groans "fine! But I'm not responsible if I kill someone for judging any of you." Lilly grumbles walking away.

Lilly wraps his arms around me "if someone says anything bad promise that you'll tell me."

"Promise." I smile squeezing him. He is sweet in his own way, a bit terrifying but sweet.

Nick helps Derek up "jeez kitty has a wicked punch when he means it. Remind me again why he didn't run away sooner?" Derek still holds on to his stomach.

"Because even though he wanted to he loved me to much, if it were only you guys he would have left though because Nick is to quiet and Derek you're to straight forward." I grin as Lilly starts laughing.

I hear a few pack members laughing too, actually I look over to see that everyone has a smile.

"Lilly I don't think we have to worry about being judged" I whisper.

He looks over surprised then smiles up at me. "I think we will be just fine."