5

Lilly's POV

They came closer, inching forward, Ricky laughing by the huge tub. I took all of my pride and shoved it, I will avoid this bath no matter what.

I put my tail down wrapped around my leg, my ears flat to my head, and made a pouty face. They looked at me then back at each other. Derek smirked and brought Nick in, whispering in his ear.

"Ok fine, Lilly can stay out of the bath. We will just get in and you have to stay in here." I look at him with suspicion. He is plotting something. I know it, it's obvious. What's he going to do?

Nick whispered in Ricky's ear causing him to smile. Oh sheit, Ricky is always up to no good and he is happy about something. I'm screwed aren't I?

They each start to strip. Oh damn my mates are impressive. I swear they took a pill or something. Being naturally sexy is fine but all three of them being almost godly is insane.

They climb into the bath, Nick turned the water off. He then pulled Ricky over to him ravishing his lips. Ricky let out a small moan. Derek came behind him and started nibbling on his neck, Ricky let out a moan the moment Nick broke the kiss and planted soft ones on his chin.

I jumped in pulling everyone apart still wearing my shirt. Ricky pulled me the rest of the way into the tub. Derek somehow got in front of me tugging my shirt off.

Once he threw my shirt out I splashed him ready to run, but Ricky wouldn't budge. Why is he so strong all of a sudden?! "My strength comes with water~ you can't get away even when I'm in human form~" Ricky! You are a down right traitor!

I settle down defeated by my fate and give up. But I still bring my legs to my chest trying to hide as much as I can. I can't help that I'm a little hard from seeing my mates the way they are and that little scene earlier did not help my cause. Nick seems to notice, he smirks and pulls my legs spreading them. He then pulls me on his lap so I'm straddling him. I can't help but mewl as he kisses my nose. I like it when he does that. Ricky comes up on the side, he first kisses my cheek then Nick's. Derek comes from behind kissing my other cheek and then Nick's. I grin a little as I start feeling loved.

I then pull myself off of Nick scolding him with my eyes.

We finish the bath without any more complications. Other than the fact I will not get out with them in here.

I cover my jewels as best I can without the water. They drained it thinking that would get me out. They seem to finally figure out why I won't get a move on. Derek hands me a huge fluffy towel and I gladly accept knowing I could hide more if I use it. I walk into his room hiding in my giant towel going straight for the dresser.

I grab one of his t-shirts and a pair of booty shorts. He has those because his mom stuffed them in there earlier, I'm sure Sammy gave them to her because they were mine.

I ran back to the bathroom locking them out. I pull the shirt over my head. I hear the someone come in the room. "So these are your mates little brother?" That's... That's Ricky's brother. Oh no.

I quickly slip my stretchy shorts on flinging the door open.

Everyone looks at me. I stomp over to Ricky pushing him behind me away from his brother. I start hissing and snarling at his brother. "What the hell, Ricky call your mate off before I  get mad." I already know what happens when he is mad.

I shove him out of the room I see both Derek's parents and continue hissing at the man I then slam the door closed locking it. I hear them take Ricky's brother down stairs. I spin on my heel running over to Ricky looking him over making sure he didn't touch my mate.

"Why did you do that?" Nick and Derek ask at the same time.

I look at Ricky who averts his eyes. Well guess I'm going to have to play charades again. I point at the door.

"His brother." I nod my head at Nick who seems best at this game.

Ricky cringes but doesn't stop me from telling them. I curl one hand in a fist hitting my other hand before pointing at Ricky.

"Oh my God, your brother used to beat you?" Derek gapes.

Ricky nods.

I put my arms around him hugging his slightly bigger form, I feel Derek and Nick add their limbs to the hug.

The moment is ruined by my stomach. The three of them laugh loudly at me. I feel my cheeks go rosey red.

"Guess we should go down stairs and get some food." Derek says causing Ricky go into a whole new set of giggles. Why are they such happy people all the time. Have other emotions you twats! And sad ones don't count.

Oops spoke to soon, Derek can see Ricky's brother, he let out a piercing growl that everyone could hear. Derek's parents seemed to already be on edge because Ricky's brother is cuffed to the island in the kitchen where they are making some breakfast.

Ricky holds my hand. I won't deny him some protection from the abuser. I let out my own growl as we got closer and sit at the island. Derek and Nick seemed to have the need to flank Ricky's brother, I sat across from Derek and Ricky sat by me. Lacy gave us each a plate while Steven started doing dishes.

"So would anyone like to tell me why Eric was pushed out of your room and hissed at?" Lacy said.