4

Nick's POV

I pretend to sleep most of the night until Lilly finally goes to sleep. Vampires don't need a lot of sleep so I could go a few days without it if needed. After awhile Lilly tangles his legs with me and Ricky. Derek scoots closer to the little heaters, I mean seriously Ricky and Lilly are blasting heat.

I decide to get closer myself. Lilly moves his body on top of Ricky who seems to welcome him. Lilly shifts into his half cat half human form and it is so cute, I stiffle a laugh.

Before I know it Lilly has pulled both me and Derek towards him, in the process he tangles his hands in ours, his tail tangled around Ricky's leg. After about three hours in that position Ricky and Derek stir opening their eyes. I smile at them and they return the gesture with their own.

"He is so cute when he is sleeping. When he is awake he tries to get away and not let us touch him." Ricky seems very happy about his position. "And his half shift makes him even more cute than normal."

We hear light rapping at the door. Lilly hears it and wakes up as well.

"One sec!" Derek shouts at the door.

As he tries to get out of bed Lilly pulls him back in and throws the covers over our heads.

Lilly hisses, most likely at the light. He pulls me and Derek closer snuggling into Ricky's chest, ricky wraps his arms around Lilly's waist resting his chin on Lilly's head.

"Come on Lilly I have to get up and answer the door. You can stay in bed but I have to go get it, so let go."  Derek says.

Lilly hissed pulling him closer. I chuckled and Ricky giggled while Derek grumbled. Derek pulled the covers off his head and yelled towards the door "come in!" The door opened, Derek pulled away about to stand up when Lilly hissed pulling Derek back in again. Like he really should have known that would happen.

The people at the door laughed coming closer. I could tell by smell it was Derek parents and mine as well.

"Well aren't you guys the cutest!" Derek's mom said before ripping the blankets off of us. "Oh my!" She said before throwing the blanket back on. "Why isn't he wearing pants yet?"

"Because we forgot to give him some and he didn't really ask or anything. Why did you see his butt? I wanna see." Ricky asked going under the covers completely forgetting about the rest of the people here "it's so cute! I mean I knew it was cute but like damn." I couldn't hold my laugh in anymore. Lilly opened his eyes.

Lilly's POV

What's this feeling I have on my butt?  My eyes went wide as I realize Ricky is poking my butt. I let out a high pitched scream scrambling out of the bed.

I see Samantha and Thomas Nick's parents. I jump into Sam's arms seeking shelter from my mate. I turn a little so Ricky can see my glare. All he does is giggle squirming on the bed as if he Can't quite catch his breath.

"Now now Lilly he was just playing." Sam said to me, I look at her disbelief written all over my face. This traitor!

"You know him mother?" Nick asks

"Well a little bit, he used to come by the house, we figured out he was your mate along the way because he would hide from you but he would watch you." Tommy told him

I hissed to make him stop telling them unnecessary things they don't need to know. Sam looks at me. "It looks like your eyes have turned blue since the last time we saw you, have you shifted?" She asks me. And I nod my head

My eye color caught Ricky's attention "what do you mean it changed? What color was it before?"

Sam handed me some jelly beans while answering. "Green his eyes were green."

"Lilly!" Ricky shouted startling me. I dropped some of my beans.

My jelly beans...

Ricky grabbed my arm making some more of them fall "you used to wear a dress and wait by the waters."

I blush a little, so he saw me. I thought I was carful. At least he didn't see me when I went into the waters. I used a potion to completely mask myself from sirens and would also let me breath under water, when I spied on him. I got some very disturbing information by doing that. I just wish I could have stopped it.

"What's this about him cross dressing?" Nick asks smirking. Oh no he has gotten an idea. "I'd like to see that."

I hiss at him in response. He only chuckles. I munched on my jelly beans Ricky had me pulled into his arms sitting on Derek's lap while Nick told his parents about last night. Apparently they weren't there because they had some business springed on them so they sent everyone else instead.

Once my beans were gone I whimpered and pleaded to Sam with my eyes. She only laughed handing me a cloth bag full of the sweet candy.

"He really likes those, doesn't he?" Nick said

"Yes. The only reason we caught him watching you was because we found him sneaking some away. So we started to regularly coax him out using them as bait. He took them every time."

They all talked for about an hour before Sam and Tommy left. Derek's parents left when Derek shooed them out.

"Well then let's take a bath and get cleaned up, before any other guests destroy my door." Derek brought us into his huge bathroom turning the water on. Nick closed and locked the door, dammit my way out. I grumble and look for another exit. "Where are you looking kitten? You won't get away. You smell fine but still need a bath with all the excitement yesterday I'm sure we could all use one."

"Yup I want to bathe!" Ricky chirped

"I could go for a bath right about now so come here Lilly." Nick crept closer with every word. They want me to get in the bath willingly? No way. I'm not getting naked in front of them. When I shifted it was different because I got a shirt, no way no how will I get in.

I hissed at him moving back towards the sink. I know how I'll get out of this.