15

Ok there is a random g somewhere and I can't find it again if someone could comment and tell me where it is so I can delete it I would appreciate that majorly.
Correction the g has been located and dealt with accordingly after someone commented XD

Lilly's POV

Ricky puts a few drops of the oil in the bath. Although the sent wouldnt be noticeable by a normal person it's perfect for us. 

Derek grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls it up revealing his gorgeous freaking body. Nick and Ricky do the same. I might have drooled a little with them all being this good looking how could I not? I grumble knowing what will happen if I dont do the same and strip.

I grab my shirt from the nape of my neck pulling it over my head. The four of us throw our shirts into a clothes basket doing the same with Derek and Nick's pants.

Derek and Nick take their tight black boxer style underwear off throwing them into the laundry basket.

All four of us are naked and each of us check each other out without being subtle about it. Nick picks Ricky up setting him in the bath, Derek does the same with me. The water pours out the side with us in it.

Once we are all comfortable in the tub I say "So..." gaining the attention of my mates. "What ever happened to Eric?" I have flash backs to that dream when he killed them.

"He was killed. We aren't sure what happened but he was found dead in the forest a day after you left." Ricky says.

"Oh." I can't help but be happy that he won't be bothering us again. "When are we going to be formally introduced to the pack? I mean we have met a few people like Alec and your family but not the rest of the pack..."

"Well my mom decided we would do it tomorrow since something comes up every time we have it planned." Derek responds.

"True." Ricky says "but I'm more interested in when we teach Lilly to swim!"

I gasp "why would I need to do that?! Swimming isn't my cup of tea." I'm getting pretty good with phrases if I do say so myself, and I do.

Ricky laughs "so I don't have to worry about someone falling off of cliffs and drowning! Although with the waves that might still be a possibility..." He looks worried.

"Um, excuse me who is drowning? Not me that's for damn sure. So just stick by my side then I don't have to learn to swim, right? Right."

They all urupt into laughter and I can't help but join them.

Ricky turns around and grabs the shampoo and conditioner along with a bar of soap. He gives me the bar of soap. Sets the conditioner down in the water so it floats around then pours some shampoo in his hand before he attacks my hair.

"I can do it myself you know!" I plea.

"I know, but I prefer doing it for you because hair care is important."

"Ugh" Although I say that I purr when he messages my head.

But then he dumps water on me without warning...

He then uses the conditioner only rubbing it into the ends of my hair.

"Ok lay back some so I can get it out." Ricky tells me.

I grumble but I do as told.

Once he finishes he proceeds to do both Derek and Nick's hair just the same.

"Can I see the soap?" Derek asks me.

Oops forgot I had that. I hold the soap up out of his reach smirking. "You can look but not touch."

Derek narrows his eyes. Nick and Ricky giggle.

"Could you give me the soap." Derek asks once again in different words. "Please?" Oof that had to hurt his pride.

I know I know I'm really testing my luck today... But I can't help it, it's fun. Also probably going to get me in trouble later... But fun!

"No. You want it? Come and get it big boy." Yup I think I might have gone just a tad to far.

Derek smirks like I've walked into a trap, which I probably did, but Yolo right?

Derek moves fast causing the water to splash around us and onto the bathroom floor again. He pushes me against the wall and I hold the soap as high as I can, I know he could easily take it just by reaching but I also know he won't.

He plants a kiss on my lips holding my arm in place. I respond to his kiss full intent on getting away obviously, I mean I'll die if I don't. Ricky alone has a pretty big friend down there and Derek and Nick got to hold some kind of freaking record. They would tear me in two with ease.

Derek pulls back enough for me to see the grin on his face and he says "don't think you'll be getting away because we have already taken measures to keep you in the room."

I gasp "what did yo-" He pushes another kiss on me this one a bit more intense than the last. He brings his other hand down my chest pushing his body against mine.

He pulls back and licks the bottom of his top lip. "You'll find out in a bit."

"You know. I guess I should say this now, I don't like surprises..." I fire back.

He just moves away smirk present on his face. I look at Ricky to see him blushing fanning himself with his hand. I just roll my eyes and splash him.

Wait, where is the soap? I glare at Derek and his soapy chest.

"What? You missing something kitty cat?" He says.

"I take no responsibility it you get soap in your eyes." I say before splashing him. I might have also gotten Nick... Which caused him to splash back and Derek did too which they got Ricky and Ricky decided to join my in splashing them and let me tell you a siren is all you need to win a splash fight.

I look at ten prunes I call fingers "can we get out now? My hands look awful."

"Yea it's about time we got out don't you think?" Nick asks Derek. While smiling. I'm starting to wonder what they are planning. Like big time. I don't want to be captured. Like hell. Ugh. Let me survive the night please goddess just let me live.